Sold Plantronics Voyager Legend BT ear piece

Discussion in 'Other' started by Alexol, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexol

Alexol Chronic Farkoholic

Oddometer:
    South La., where I-10 has a curve. One curve.
    This is now two years old and has spend most of its life in the glove box of my car - used occasionally whenever I got pissed off with the car BT or when I wanted to sound less like I was on a speaker-phone, which, obviously, the car system is.

Excellent condition with case wear appropriate for a life of leisure sharing a glove.

These do not come with the BT dongle, which is required to connect for Skype etc through a PC or laptop if they don't have BT built in. The dongle is a separate (exorbitantly priced) item, for which there is a space in the case. Typically, the head set is about $80, and the dongle is another $55 (crazy!).

SOLD Ear piece and case - $28 shipped to ConUS including pp fees
    • Dongle alone (Plantronics 85117-02 Bluetooth USB Adapter) - $20 shipped

NOTE: If you buy just the dongle please check that it will work with whatever you intend pairing it. I bought it specifically for use with the Legend and I have no idea if it works with anything else.

Alex

20191019_165152.jpg

20191019_165250.jpg

20191019_165343.jpg

20191019_165359.jpg
  2. Big Jon

Big Jon Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great price on a really good headset. My older model doesn't have the case. Does this charge through the case and is it a car charger or home charger? I assume the charger will come with it...
  3. Alexol

Oddometer:
    Agreed, an excellent headset - long story but I have another two identical in my office, one used daily the other as back-up.

You plug a USB cable into the case (from just about any wall-wart) and the case in turn charges the head set.

The case can be used to recharge to head set without being plugged in to the wall as a sort of power bank. I don't know whether the case can recharge the head set more than once as I've never needed to try.

Hope this helps.
  4. roborider

roborider Utah Roborider Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sending pm for earpiece and case
  5. Alexol

Oddometer:
    Ear piece & case are sold - thanks ADV.

Still have the dongle.
  6. Alexol

Oddometer:
    Reduced price to $15 for the dongle only as I can ship that in an envelope....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.