1. Livestream NOW at 9pm EST / 6M PST! Any Questions for Marc?
    Baldy + Alta CEO & Co-Founder Marc Fenigstein YouTube Live Chat here
    Dismiss Notice

Plasma for Covid-19, Maybe We Can Help

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by MiddleAgedMissile, Apr 5, 2020.

1. MiddleAgedMissile

MiddleAgedMissile Long timer

Oddometer:
    The man pictured in the link below with his family is my good friend and coworker of 34 years, Billy Szendrey. Billy and thousands of others suffering from this awful virus need plasma for an experimental procedure that has showed great promise in treating Ebola and other dangerous viruses. The plasma must come from those that have been infected with Covid-19 and recovered. The donor also must have been recovered and tested negative for at least 28 days before donating. Plasma donations are not patient specific, donations could help anyone. Billy's doctors will try the plasma infusion if they can find the plasma and he lives long enough for the treatment.
    Please pass along this message, or a message of your own. It is not widely known that this procedure is available and it shows great promise. My coworkers and I spread this message on FB a few days ago and had the first donor in about three hours. This donor was the first Covid patient recorded in Dallas. He also was the boss of a daughter of another of my coworkers. Our networks matter, you might know someone, friends of friends might know someone, you crazy knuckleheads on here might post on another obscure forum (KLR..)and the person might know someone. Our doctors are guerrilla warriors and need every weapon they can get in this fight.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronav...wPbgnBLP5CgdDcAG4pGLpK59hRmozkqDDN8zdtRt-fEtA
    SATEX and klaviator like this.