1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found PLEASE DELETE

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by AKAdventure, Oct 22, 2021.

1. AKAdventure

AKAdventure Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    From Anchorage, Alaska, in Jacksonville, Florida.
    Like the title says, I’m looking for pannier racks and a top box rack for my 2016 GSA. I’m also looking for a 58L top box in black, and possibly wanting to buy a 48L left case, or trade my 37L for your 48L. Mine is in good shape, and yours should be as well. Possibly also willing to trade the OEM bag setup off my GSA for the above items.

Feel free to text me at 801-980-7512.

-Josh
  2. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.
  3. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.
  4. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.