1. FormerInmate 030419

FormerInmate 030419 Guest

Oddometer:
    Deleted
  2. Mountain Goat

Mountain Goat Wandering Bike Dude

Oddometer:
    Hi John, I see no one responded on your GPS route through the Hill Country. I intend to go there soon and will give your route a try. If you have already made your trip how did it go? What parts were the best for dual sporting?

Thanks,
    Carl
    DR650 and a few others
  3. atrisk5

atrisk5 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Rode most of these roads a few weeks ago on DR650. mostly paved. could have done 90% of them on my big 1400 cruiser. The scenery was great with lots of deer, hills and views. I love this area. Camped in Luckenbach. Not what I call duel sport. Big Bend--now that is duel sport.
  4. Mountain Goat

Mountain Goat Wandering Bike Dude

Oddometer:
    I piloted my faithful old DR650 around about half of these roads today. These are good roads that can be easily traveled with a V-strom or GS1200. Most are paved ranch roads, but some are dirt. During rainy spells many low water crossings could turn dangerous, but for today the streams were very low. I enjoyed looking at the ranches and the many little stream crossings.

My Garmin 60cx was not able to display the routes. For some reason when I loaded the Llano to Fredericksburg route the map froze and would not scroll. I probably did something wrong, and will figure it out later.

Carl
    Temple Tx
  5. pond

pond Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking forward to these tracks. Thanks! Hopefully they haven't all been paved.