PNW Flea Market - See First Post for Ad Checklist

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by DantesDame, Aug 25, 2008.

1. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    Twinair fuel sock. Never used. I bought it for my 2013 KTM 690 but I’m pretty sure it will fit all 690-701s. $20 local pickup or $25 shipped. I’m in The Dalles, 509-969-4999.
    C3163B2E-EB68-4666-B65D-A27A8B29141B.jpeg 1AABBF73-127C-424B-8894-95A987C16CA5.jpeg
  2. kbgav

kbgav n00b

Oddometer:
    Located in SE PDX, local sales only. Here are some parts to make your DR650 look more like the KTM you wish it was (I kid!).

Acerbis supermoto front fender. Taken off a DR650 but could be re-drilled to fit whatever bike you want. Scratched but no cracks. $10.
    IMG_6402.JPG 3AD1AAC6-E0F4-439B-8AD6-0975B4964E5B 2.JPG

DR650 headlight cowl. Poorly done orange paint job, taken off a 2016 bike so plastic is black underneath (paint will strip off, I just don't feel like dealing with the mess). Has some scrapes and rash but no cracks. Drilled for a Parabellum rally shield. Pre-stickered with some of your favorite DR650 farkle providers. $30.
    IMG_4950.JPG IMG_5479.JPG 77F905E5-5A77-471A-A856-568B81B17620.JPG
  3. yondering

yondering Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are you selling the TTR125? I'm looking for something along those lines for my son, he's 12 and just growing into something that size. Bought him a Honda Reflex 200 but it's turned out to be more of a project than we want, and he has trouble starting it, so looking for something else instead.

Where are ya located? Shoot me a pm if interested, thanks man!
  4. Westcoasthumpin

Westcoasthumpin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry, we plan on keeping the TTR. Lots of young/new adult riders in the family. They are great bikes. Good luck with your search.
    yondering likes this.
  5. szurszewski

szurszewski Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey -
    I’m looking for a PS4 - my son has been blazing through his “continuous learning” at home quarantine assignments, and I think he’d get a kick out of a console (haven’t had one in use since he was an infant - he’s 11 now).

Don’t care too much which flavor, but would appreciate a good deal and at least two controllers is a plus. I’m in Olympia - willing to travel for a good deal, and can throw a wad of sanitized cash at you from ten feet or pay via PayPal/Venmo/etc.

Please shoot me a pm or quote/tag me with an offer (I don’t check this thread too often).

thanks!
    josh
    cgguy09 likes this.
  6. Sinnergy

Sinnergy Mostly Harmless

Oddometer:
    Ping @crazybrit : I'll take the top three; My lathe is too big for the last..
    PM incoming
  7. TourPros

TourPros Local wherever I go

Oddometer:
    Near new Nexx helmet. (Large) Only used a few times and then decided I needed a different size shell. Comes with box, Large, XL and XXL inner padding options, bag etc. Located in White Salmon, WA. $125.00

Attached Files:

8. AC09

AC09 Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Still for sale and open to offers!
  9. OR_Rider

OR_Rider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Selling my wife's Triumph America LT cruiser as she upgraded to a Tiger 800. $5200 OBO. Located in Hillsboro, OR.

2014 Triumph America LT, 865cc Parallel twin, 13316 miles

Female owned and ridden, beautiful two-tone blue with lots of chrome. Low seat-height and forward controls make the Triumph America easy to ride for riders of all sizes. Bike is in beautiful shape and needs nothing to go ride. Tags good until 2021. No test rides without valid endorsement and cash in hand.

Stock Options:
    -Tall Windshield (quick release)
    -Pullback handlebar
    -Leather saddlebags (easily removed)
    -Passenger backrest
    -Floorboards and heel-toe shifter

Extra's/Add-ons:
    -Oxford Heated Grips
    -Highway Pegs
    -"Daymaker" LED Headlight with turn indicator
    -Chrome Light Bar with LED Fog Lights and turn indicator
    -LED Taillight with flash function -Battery tender lead

Attached Files:

ttime4four likes this.
  10. zodillyicous

zodillyicous Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Gone:
    KTM 9x0 seat concepts low foam and perferated leather seat cover. Pickup in seattle. IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3981.jpg
  11. Tooph

Tooph Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sold - Upgraded carb, hand guards, skid plate, two air filters ect... Runs good, though bogs a bit if your going from zero-wide open throttle. Hasn't bugged me enough to play with different jets/needle positions. Have the original carb and throttle assy as well. It's a ttr125le big wheel electric start. Wife just wasnt into it.

Looking for a cheap washington bdr bike. Maybe be interested in trades for older klr, dl1000 vstrom, dr650 ect... Cash on either end if needed. 20200501_155442_HDR.jpg 20200501_155525_HDR.jpg 20200501_155534_HDR.jpg
  12. Brokein2

Brokein2 Long timer

Oddometer:
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/pnw-flea-market.377466/page-721#post-39949790
  13. Commiehunter

Commiehunter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  14. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Simple Math

Oddometer:
    Price?
  15. Tooph

Tooph Adventurer

Oddometer:
    My bad, just sold it for $1600.
  16. Commiehunter

Commiehunter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  17. Papa Big Cycle

Papa Big Cycle Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Husqvarna Plastic for TE 250/450 and 510. (2003 through 2005) Big box including 2 sets of Nos radiator shrouds both upper and lower. Number plate and side covers too. Front fenders along with fork guards. Also have a gas tank and several exhaust systems. $120 for all.

Attached Files:

18. RCTID

RCTID Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Located in beaverton near aloha high school

Parts for 2019 ktm 300xcw tpi. I believe they fit 250 tpi as well until 2019.

Nearly new (one ride) polisport clutch cover protector with hardware
    $10
    20200411_115253.jpg
    New & unused 3.1 gallon acerbis fuel tank. All hardware also included $160 (paid 210)
    20200411_113935.jpg
  19. ORexpat

ORexpat Oregon Expatriate Supporter

Oddometer:
    Gonna try again!

My trusty R1150GS has been sitting in the main flea market for long enough that I can't even bump the thread! So I'll try locally again; this is mainly a copy of the original thread.

I'm located just across the Puget Sound from Seattle. As you can see below, I've enough extra stuff with the ol' girl that a more local buyer would be best anyway. Extra wheels, seats, luggage, windscreens, etc. Only recent mod was the addition of a Touratech headlight guard.

Still want $4K for her, though I'm not opposed to negotiating . . . .

Here's the original post:

I’m putting this out there to gauge interest. I’m thinking of buying a smaller bike. My lovely old oilhead GS seems to get a few pounds heavier and a bit taller every year. I hit 70 last month and, while I truly love this old bike, it’s time for something a bit smaller. So here’s what I’ve got.

R1150GS. Titled as a 2004, built in April 2003. 82XXX miles (still piling them on!). Located on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula, west of Seattle.

This old beast isn’t a garage queen. I’ve ridden it a bunch since I purchased it from the original owner in 2010. He bought it new from Bob’s BMW in Jessup MD.

The good:
    Two wheel sets, both with rotors. I keep TKC-80’s on one, Tourances on the other
    Ohlin’s shocks, front and rear. Rebuilt 10K miles ago
    Two sets luggage. Hepco-Becker hard cases, Altrider Hemisphere soft panniers.
    Two seats. Mr. Ed’s Moto custom low seat, and Rick Meyer regular seat-worn.
    Three windshields. Stock with winglets and big Calsci winter/touring windshield. Older Cee Bailey included.
    Almost new SW Motech engine guard.
    Extra lights. Old PIAA’s replaced last summer with Cyclops LEDs. Original Moto Lights on front brake calipers.
    Small farkles include Touratech luggage rack extension, Altrider brake pedal extension, lowered footpegs, TPS protector, Touratech headlight guard (not installed).
    Remus muffler installed, OEM included.
    Canisterectomy performed. Old canister included.

I have a maintenance log, but don’t keep receipts. Oil, final drive, oil filter changed approximately every 5K miles. Transmission changed every 10K miles. Valves checked, throttle bodies synched at oil changes.

The not-so-good:
    The miles, obviously.
    The underside of the left valve cover is rashed from a crash on the Idaho BDR a couple of years ago.
    Stock windshield has scratches and shows it age, but still works well.
    Hepco Becker panniers have their share of scratches. No big dents and seal well, but can be fiddley.
    I put a Roto Pax fuel can mount on the left pannier. When I took it off I put bolts in to seal the holes. I’ll convey the mount if you wish.

I’d like to get $4,000 for everything. The bike’s ready to go; if I don’t sell it, I’m riding it to Alaska this summer. With care and maintenance, there’s no real reason this thing won’t go at least 150K miles.

The weather’s been terrible out here in the PNW, so I haven’t yet taken any current photos. Here’s some older photos of the bike.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just to prove it's been ridden to more places than the local Starbucks . . .

[​IMG]

This was the tipover that resulted in the rashed valve cover. It also broke the OEM crash bars so I installed the SW Motech bar. Much better, and the new Cyclops lights are now mounted on the crash bars so they're protected too.

The Altrider luggage suffered zero damage in this low speed tipover. Neither did I!

PM me if you're interested. I can take new, current photos whenever the rain eases off!
  20. KojiKP

KojiKP Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any 2012 era Yamaha WR450 riders want some plastics. Free but please take all (won’t turn down some candy or chocolate, I don’t drink)
    IMG_9310.jpg
    IMG_9309.jpg
    woodsrider-boyd likes this.