PNW Flea Market

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by DantesDame, Aug 25, 2008.

1. clapped_r6

clapped_r6 The Spoad Warrior

Oddometer:
    Free stock KTM fork springs. Off an 07 450exc-r
    Pickup close to PDX
  2. TK-421

TK-421 Master of Mediocrity

Oddometer:
    1974 Ford Courier

clean Oregon title, truck is in Albany, 97322

I bought this as a parts vehicle for the '74 I was restoring, then decided to see if I could make it run... turns out it runs pretty good, auto trans seems to shift smoothly, and the brakes work well, whodathunkit!? that said it should definitely be considered a project. there is a ton of rust in the bed (but no holes) and in the cab floor (plenty 'o holes), it needs an alternator and hoses for sure, probably lots more if you want to make it reliable. I have some spare parts to throw in with the sale. If you want to be the second coolest guy at VD this is your ride! :wink: $500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. stevensman

stevensman n00b

Oddometer:
    Alpinestars MX2 boots, size 11. Bought of CL, they are tag to small for me. Normally wear 12, other offroad models Alpinestars 11 were fine.
    Probably best could be used as dual sport, it was my intention at least.
    Good condition, small blemish shown in photo. $30, Issaquah or Bellevue

IMG_20180428_115904.jpg IMG_20180428_120009.jpg [​IMG]
  4. Johnny34

Johnny34 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Gonna post this here first before it goes on CL. Located in Sherwood, OR.

1994 Honda CBR600F2 $2,500 FIRM

49 state model. Fourth owner. Purchase bike in 2012. Meticulously maintained and in perfect shape. Current mileage 34,945. Engine refreshed in 2013 at 33K miles. Replaced rod and crank bearings with all seals and gaskets. Carbs sync’d and tuned. All work done by professional mechanic.

I’ve installed a replacement EBC SBK clutch kit. Replaced the stator and the rectifier. Driven front and rear sprockets (stock teeth) with RK gold chain 520 kit. Michelin Power Pilot 3’s, date code 2013. DynoJet Stage 1 kit, K&N filter. Shortened D&D can. Rebuilt petcock and replaced tank filter. Replaced all old fuel lines and old rubber carb insulators. Integrated LED rear tail light/blinkers with resistors. One piece solo rear cowl with stock seat.

Bike runs very strong and is fast. It’s a 600 that wants to rev and comes alive above 6000 RPM. No computers, no fuel injection, pure analog no frills sport bike.

No trades, No deals, No bullshit, No test ride without cash. Photo album https://imgur.com/a/MmpA76N

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Sinnergy

Sinnergy Mostly Harmless

Oddometer:
    Honda ATCs

Hey y'all,

A long time friend of mine recently passed. His family asked me 'if I wanted anything from the estate'; He had an old Interceptor that I built from the ground up twenty-something years ago, so I offered to buy it.

They wouldn't talk about money, but told me I could have it... under one condition: I had to take 'all that motorcycle junk'. I don't want much of this, and I'm not trying to pretend it has a lot of value, but anything paid for it, I will give back to his family.

I'm still waiting for the titles to come back from probate, so I honestly don' know what has a title and what doesn't, but I'm out of space and thought I'd start with some items that don't really need them.

There are three Honda ATCs. I know one was running as recently as 2010 but that's really about as optimistic as I want to be. I think all the parts are here, plus some extras. They have been stored outside under a covered patio.

As I understand the rools, I have to post a price, so I'm asking $200 for this fine vintage collection, but feel free to make an offer. I'm inclined to accept pretty much anything that includes picking them up from Boring, OR and getting them somewhere where they might be used rather than burried in a land fill.

20180429_123812[1].jpg 20180429_123814[1].jpg 20180429_123833[1].jpg 20180429_123645[1].jpg

There are eighteen more machines I'll be posting as time and paperwork is available.
  6. Eldon

Eldon 950 ADV

Oddometer:
  7. cgguy09

cgguy09 Scientiæ Cedit Mare

Oddometer:
    Hey team,
    I've got two bikes for sale. I'm looking to consolidate the horses in my stable. Both are fully loaded with low miles.

BMW Rockster w/ Wilbers suspension at <35k miles for $5300:
    http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/bmw-r1150r-rockster-seattle.1297690/#post-34894063
    rockster.jpg

BMW G650x w/ Ohlins/HyperPro suspension at <20k miles for $5800:
    http://advrider.com/index.php?threa...lly-farkled-seattle-wa.1296984/#post-34897889

xco.JPG

I have them in the general flea market, but I'd rather sell local. Those are the listed prices but, of course, I'm willing to negotiate.

I've got a guy that wants to do a fly ride from Tennessee...but it would involve him riding his KLR on the TAT from his home to Oregon, selling it to his buddy and then picking up the G650x from me. Sounds like a bad ass trip, but I don't want to wait until late july/august only to have the mighty KLR crap out on Imogene pass in Colorado or get wrecked on Warloop Road in Arkansas.

Make me an offer I can't refuse
    AUWalker and rg sw wa. like this.
  8. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Paddle Shifter

Oddometer:
    What's the Ohlins set up for rider weight-wise?
    cgguy09 likes this.
  9. cgguy09

cgguy09 Scientiæ Cedit Mare

Oddometer:
    The suspension is tuned for 215 lbs. I currently have the SAG set for me at 190. (I weigh 190 with gear on.) I hardly noticed a difference whether the bike is fully packed out not. The Ohlins/hyper-pro seem to get the job done.
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  10. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    KTM 690/Husqvarna 701 bash plate. Touratech brand, cost me $250 last year. Perfect condition. $85. FBFF3353-6DC5-46D0-830B-D376212479DD.jpeg
    Scott_PDX likes this.
  11. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    TKC 80. 140/80-18. Good condition. Free

A439CFAC-7F2E-4120-8174-4443D0FC632F.jpeg

Attached Files:

Eatmore Mudd, thirsty 1 and OR_Rider like this.
  12. Apple Jam

Apple Jam Forest Flyer

Oddometer:
    I'll take dibs on that take-off, BD !! Punkin'll gladly eat that UP !!
    Can you make it to May 18th's Suicide Ride?
    ...or I'll be in The Dalles all that Sat/Sun 19/20.
  13. Motorwerx

Motorwerx Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Up for sale are a set of BMW System cases off of an R1150GS. Scratches here and there, but overall in great condition! One of the orange tabs was broken by the previous owner, never had any problems when they were on my bike and the replacement part is $50. Replaced them with Jesse's so never got around to replacing the tab. Located in Spokane, WA. Would prefer local sale, not sure how the best way to go about shipping these would be, but I'm sure it could be figured it out if needed. May also be open to delivering somewhere else in the PNW depending on work/vacation schedule. Asking $250 picked up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    I’ll put your name on it. We did Suicide today but I might do it with you guys too.
  15. PapaWolf

PapaWolf When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Oddometer:
    2008 Suzuki SV650
    12,835 miles
    Excellent condition (seriously, there are practically no flaws to this bike)
    Adult owned and ridden
    $3400

This bike was purchased about a year ago and is not being ridden as much as it should be. It's in absolutely amazing shape, both cosmetically and mechanically, and has always lived in a garage. It has never been dropped or crashed. The only scratches or damage of note are some scuffs near the ignition (see dash photo) and some small scratches on the passenger grip (see photo).

Aftermarket additions include:

SW-Motech center stand
    Laminar Lip windscreen
    Grip warmers
    Bridgestone Battleax tires
    Frame sliders
    Aftermarket mirrors
    Battery SAE pigtail

You are welcome to test ride, if:
    You have a valid endorsement -AND-
    Leave me with a (refundable) cash deposit for the sale amount.

I will not negotiate before you come look at the bike.

No Trades, except for crisp bills. Clean title in hand.

Please text, email, or call with questions or to set up a time to come check it out in NE Portland.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Chip Seal and Trinity_Session like this.
  16. onespeed

onespeed Adventurer

Oddometer:
    KIMG0053.JPG
    3 new shinko SR 244 , yup , their the golden Boyz , sizes 21/3.00 18/4.60 18/3.00 how about 60.00 they are the 3 amigos , buy two get 1 one free , bottom line price is for all 3, tires are on the south end of Whidbey ,
    For a no dicker inmate deal I'll meet you in mukilteo , pm or text me at 13609690140
    Thanks for looking ,
    Robert
    Jungle Man likes this.
  17. Luke

Luke GPoET&P

Oddometer:
    SOLD!

2001 YZ250* $1700 in Beaverton,OR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*mostly.

So what is this? Long story long, a few years ago I started building bikes. It started with a giant vintagy desert bike, then after that super nimble woods bike. After that, while discussing future projects, my friend Alex says "you need to build a fast bike".

This is it.

Start with an '01 YZ250, put in a Suzuki LT250R quad motor. Still a 250cc 2 stroke, but with six gears and a counterbalancer. Re-work the suspension for desert trails: whoops and rock gardens. The end result is a bike that actually isn't particularly fast - it's got a bit less power than a regular 250 2 stroke, and much less than a 450 4 stroke. But it is smooth. And light. And easy to ride. For a lot of us, that is faster.

The highlights:

2001 Yamaha YZ250, frame reworked to fit a 1991 Suzuki LT250R motor.
    Suspension re-valved for desert, sprung for a 220# rider.
    Scotts steering damper
    Fat bars, handguard frames with GatosBros pinchy clamps and triple clamp mounts
    Fairly fresh tires with a Michelin mousse insert in the front, tube in the rear.
    Translucent 3.1 gallon tank
    Trailtech sidestand
    Radiator guards and skidplate
    TwinDuro, shrubitup, AUWalker and 5 others like this.
  18. k4df4l

k4df4l Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Inno Roof Racks for a compact car - $200
    (4) - Inno XS201 Aero Base Stays for smooth roofs, locking
    (2) - Inno XB100 Aero Cross Bars, 39" front and rear
    (4) - Inno K219 Roof Hook Kit (1st Gen Honda Fit compatible)
    (1) - Inno Wind Deflector/Fairing
    (2) - Keys for base stays

This rack will fit directly on an up through, and incl, 2008 Honda Fit. It will fit on other compact vehicles if you acquire a different fit/hook kit.
    Check: http://www.innoracks.com/fitguide/index.php for compatibility.
    New this rack system goes for ~$450 but grab this one for $200.
    NE Portland

[​IMG]
  19. John in Seattle

John in Seattle KLRista

Oddometer:
    Went thru my stash of oil filters and identified all those that fit bikes I no longer own. (Gotta stop buying filters by the dozen eh?)

Three Purolator Pure One PL-14610. I used these on a DL650 VStrom with the Bales Tech adapter. But its the right filter for many, many Honda bikes and cars and many many Toyota cars as well. $5 each or $10 for all three, cash and carry from 98008. Check the web for teardown reports on these outstanding filters. Don't want to hassle with shipping these, sorry.

Three Honda 14510-KF0-315 oil filters. I bought these for an XR250 but also fit many air-cooled Honda bikes and quads.
    $5 each or $10 for all three, cash and carry from 98008. Don't want to hassle with shipping these, sorry. Free delivered to your door if you are the guy who bought my old XR250, woulda given them to you at that time if I knew I had them!

One Emgo 10-55500 oil filter, Fits Suzuki DR-200 (does NOT fit DRZ400!). Cross-references to Suzuki part number 16510-24501. Free pickup at 98008, no shipping sorry.

One Fram XG3614, fits Toyota 22RE engines etc. Free pickup at 98008, no shipping sorry.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  20. John in Seattle

John in Seattle KLRista

Oddometer:
    two Kisan Headlight modulators for bikes with single H4 bulb

One modulator is new in the package, the other was pulled from a bike before the bike was sold. Both 100% functional.

$50 each , delivered to continental US. PayPal OK (please NO "PayPal friends and family", I'll pay the PayPal fees, you get the PayPal protections) $80 for the pair shipped to a single address.

Legal in all 50 States and Canada, modulates high beam only and only modulates in daylight. Day light sensor stops modulation after sunset. Can't tell ya how many times cagers have commented on how "attention getting" these are in use :-)
    [​IMG]