PNW Flea Market

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by DantesDame, Aug 25, 2008.

1. One Fat Roach

One Fat Roach honey badger

Oddometer:
    Price bump. Need it gone in a week for a move
  2. 1dodgy1

1dodgy1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a small dirt bike, xr200, xr100 kind of thing. Basically a beginner's bike for short adult (5' to 5'5") plated would be nice but not essential. Something to learn on that doesn't care if it's thrown on the ground alot.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
  3. hansi

hansi Teurer Abenteurer

Oddometer:
    Go for it
  4. mgdavis

mgdavis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Need to clear out the gear closet. Picture are available on request. I took pics of everything, but am having trouble figuring out how to upload them all to one post now that photobucket(:boid) has started demanding money.

Rev-It Cayenne Pro jacket and pants. Medium Jacket, Medium long pants. Jacket is gray/red, pants are black. All liners present. Full disclosure - I bought these second hand off an inmate (who hasn't posted anything since 2016) and felt like I got burned. I think I paid him $400. I'll only transfer this one face-to-face so that the buyer can inspect prior to taking possession. - Sold

Darien pants for a tall, thin dude. Circa 2010. Gray. 32 waist, Long, and +2" above and +2 inches below the knee, IIRC. I was wearing a 32x34 when I bought these, and needed the extra length to keep them from riding up above my boots when seated. They have some wear, primarily from rubbing against my boot buckles; Gore-Tex may need a couple of small patches in this area. Knee pads and belt are present. $200

Kilimanjaro jacket. 2nd generation I think. Size Large. Red. Purchased in 2006 or 2007. Much used. $40

Textile motorcycle jacket. Men's size Large. Black. I don't remember what brand; I'd check but it's all the way out in the garage and I don't feel like getting off the couch. Has elbow, shoulder, and back protection. You pay shipping, or it's free face-to-face.

Tourmaster Over Pant. Size "MD/32-34". Purchased in 2007. Much used. I wouldn't count on them being water-resistant anymore. Almost full side-zips, legs open all the way to the waist. Cover the cost of shipping, or trade an IPA.

Icon magnetic tank bag. Red. Detachable backpack straps. A battery leaked in the internal pocket, looks like just cosmetic damage to the interior but I haven't tried to clean it up yet. I used this on my V-Strom. $20

Dowco Rally Pack tail bag. Circa 2007. Good condition. Some straps may be missing. Integral raincover. $20.

Motofizz Medium camping seatbag. Lid is gray, body is black. Good condition. I think all the straps are there. It wouldn't break my heart to keep this, as it is a really useful piece of kit, but I haven't used it in awhile so I'll see if anyone is interested at this price. $180

I'd prefer to do face to face transactions on all of this. I honestly don't want to deal with packaging and shipping. I'm willing to travel reasonable distances from Bremerton, Wa to meet in the middle.

Attached Files:

5. Big Tall Bastard

Big Tall Bastard Voice of Reason

Oddometer:
    Sidi waterproof boots
    Size 14/49 I got them from a friend and they never quite fit right. I really wear a 50. Good shape but the zipper is broken on one of them. It still stays closed with the Velcro only but want to be up front about it. $40. I'm in Vancouver but work all over the place. Thanks for looking 20180505_122531.jpg 20180505_122613.jpg

Attached Files:

6. goretexgypsy

goretexgypsy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Howdy, I have a great 1989 klr 250 with lots of brand new and spare parts for $1500, tons of fun, just went bigger
  7. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE!

1996 R1100RT in Tacoma - 38,600 miles - ABS - $3250

Sargent seat (front and rear), new tires, heated grips, just tuned and refreshed all fluids, new fork seals, new brake pads front and rear, new Galfer brake lines, TPMS system added. PM for more info.

P1020889.JPG
  8. 1dodgy1

1dodgy1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anyone got a hitch mounted Motorcycle carrier for sale?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
  9. Sinnergy

Sinnergy Mostly Harmless

Oddometer:
    I don't want to sell it, but I have one you could probably borrow depending on your needs.

You know the Harbor Freight one is only $100 with the coupon? That's all mine is (with some custom bracing that makes me feel better). It works good.
    rg sw wa. and 1dodgy1 like this.
  10. Mr. Cob

Mr. Cob Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Howdy All, I am looking for a RZR 1000 2 seater, will take in trade up or down for this rig.

For sale, 2001 BMW R1150GS

I spent way to much money hacking my GS a few years back, have only ridden the rig perhaps a 1,000 miles since the work was done. When I decided to hack the rig I did it RIGHT, had "Burno" a man of high regard in the Beemer world rebuild the driveshaft, bought one of his special clutch disks and had him install the lower 3.36-1 gears in the final drive, the stock gear ratio is 2.81-1, even with the lower gears the bike will CRUISE at 80mph all day, day after day and easily reach 100mph if that is your thing. There is a windshield for the sidecar its under the sidecar cover.

Since these photos were taken I have installed custom shocks, a steering dampner and a new front tire that has less then a couple hundred miles on it, the rear tire and the sidecar tire have around a thousand miles on them. This bike has on it the HIGH $$$$$$$$ Tour-a-Tech 41 liter / 10.9 gallon fuel tank, if traveling long distance is your thing THIS rig is what you NEED. This would be the prefect fly and ride bike

I am thinning the herd, and will be offering for sale GOOD bikes that I simply don't ride that much anymore. This rig is in prime condition, needs NOTHING other gas in the tank and someone to ride it like it deserves to be ridden.

Price, $17,000.00 US dollars, about what you would pay for a new Ural, but your getting a whole lot MORE.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave
    Rover31, Hi-De-Ho, Sedro Tom and 5 others like this.
  11. Mr. Cob

Oddometer:
    Howdy All, I am looking for a RZR 1000 2seater, will offer this bike in partial payment if your interested.

For sale, 1968, BSA ThunderBolt, 650cc

This is a collector bike, that is in very good condition, I last had it running a couple of years ago when these photos were taken when I participated in a large motorcycle run in Washington State. I will sell the bike AS IS or I'll invest the time to install a new battery and clean the carb to get it in good running order again. AS IS price $4,000.00 US dollars, I install new battery, clean carb and getting it running well price will be $5,000.00

I have had this bike since 1971, it's complete and period correct, clear title, it has a collector plate on it, if someone in Washington State buys it you NEVER have to buy a plate again. Ehanole gas is hard on old carbs, run the bike on a regular basis and its not a problem, let it sit for a couple of years as this one has and you have to take the carb apart and clean all the crud out of it, no big deal, just work. I have a good shop manual for the bike, like a Ural if your going to keep an ole Brit bike running you DO have to spend some time with it but like a Ural its rare draws looks where ever it is and just COOL to ride. The first photo was taken quite a while back when I was riding the bike all the time and kept it up, it would still clean up to be in this shape but sadly I have neglected it over the years and the last three photos show it as it is TODAY, still a very sharp bike.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave
    Hi-De-Ho, Sedro Tom, krussell and 3 others like this.
  12. Mr. Cob

Oddometer:
    Howdy All, I am looking for a RZR 1000 2 seater, will offer this bike in partial payment if your interested.

For sale, 1998 Yamaha R1

After I gave up trying to keep a turbo-charged Harley running for any lenght of time, I evolved into the sport bike stage of my long and varied riding lifestyle. This is the last sport bike I bought, I bought it brand new, I am the ONLY person to ever ride this bike, it has NEVER been crashed or dropped, on a scale of 1-10, its easily a 9.5

This bike has a tad over 14,000 original miles on it, it is absolutely STOCK it has NOT been messed with as most sport bikes have, it runs like a new bike and has been pampered since the day I brought it home. I love this bike but I am just to darn gimped up to ride it anymore, have put less then a thousand miles on it in the last 10 years, damned Ural has taken over my riding time. So its time for it to go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is.

Because this bike especially in this condition is as RARE as it is I am asking more for it then you can find many newer sport bikes for, if your looking for a track bike that your just going to abuse please look else where, I honestly don't think you'll be able to find a 1998 R1 ( the very first year of production ) in this condition unless its in some sort of collection or museum in the country. Price, $5,000.00 US dollars, this bike needs to be owned by someone who will treat it right and take care of it you can't find them like this anymore and it will become more rare everyday.

The usual but in this case TRUE disclaimer, only ridden on weekends by an old gray haired guy.
    [​IMG]

This is the latest photo that I have of this bike, taken a couple of years ago when I rode with some friends around Mt Rainer.
    [​IMG]

Proof that its owned and ridden by an old gray haired guy.
    [​IMG]

Dave
  13. RainRider45

RainRider45 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    For Sale or maybe trade, 2016 BMW F800 GSA Take offs with 600 break in miles only! Located in Puyallup Wa.
    IMG_5090.JPG
    Metzler Tourance Next 90/90-21 M/C 54V
    Metzler Tourance Next 150/70 R17 M/C 69V Date code (3715)
    IMG_5092.JPG IMG_5093.JPG
    Asking $160 for local pickup, Can ship on your dime.

Trades welcome Wolfman E 12 bags, Kriega back pack, Giant loop Enduro tank bag.......
    Or a really sweet BSA!

New at Revzilla $314
  14. Stinky

Stinky Team Hematoma

Oddometer:
    Gerbing heated jacket for sale. Size is 50" chest by 36" sleeve. This is an older jacket with the SAE connector (not the new round style) but in good shape. There's one small (1/2") seam on the inside that could be mended if you're picky about such things. I wasn't and I can't sew anyway. I lost weight and it's too big on me now. Inmate priced at $50. Come and get it in Mount Vernon, WA.
    IMG_1026 (1).jpg

IMG_1028 (1).jpg
    shrubitup likes this.
  15. Eatmore Mudd

Eatmore Mudd Mischief on wheels.

Oddometer:
    Post war German 5 Liter Kubelwagen pattern double Jerry cans and tool box set. The tool box halves tab and latch together then dovetails into the pan and latches down the cans. Dings, scratches and surface rust on the outside but the cans are spotless inside. I don't think they ever had fuel in them. $50

Shipping is fine with me as is local pickup anywhere between south Tacoma and Tumwater.

Garrett T-3 turbo $50
    8 inch grinding and wire wheels, new in box $15 ea
    80 pounds of gas welding and brazing rods,
    USGI multi fuel pot belly stove, new, $250
    Kona Dawg Primo MTB, upgraded everything cost...don't ask, $750
    couple tubs of some surplus web gear stuff
    Ford Econoline van $1,600
  16. seattlekid

seattlekid n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking to purchase my first bike. Searching for a used dual sport bike in the greater seattle area. I'm not married to getting a dual sport, but thinking about xt225 xt250 tw200 crf250l drz400 wr250r.

What is important to me is that the bike runs and I can practice around the neighborhood and parking lots. Paying cash.

If you have advice for a new rider, advice is also welcome! I just got my endorsement yesterday.
  17. Migrant

Migrant Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Road Warrior!
    1999 Councours.
    86k miles.
    Owned since 2002 - always garaged when not ridden.
    Never crashed - clean title.
    $1,250 cash - offers considered - not interested in trades.
    Has some extra stuff and has a few issues.
    Extras include: Rifle windscreen base and custom windshield, fork brace, fenda extender, sonic springs, bar risers, throttle lock, tank bra, driving lights.
    Extra stuff in a box: New fork seals, New rear brake pads, New front wheel bearings, New oil filter, original fork springs, factory rear rack and backrest, extra seat pan, Kawa and Clymer manuals.
    Issues: Needs rear brakes , has weepy fork seals, needs a rear tire, has an exhaust leak in the crossover pipe, has a small crack in the left mirror, is running a little rough.
    Located in Kitsap County WA.

upload_2018-5-7_10-43-22.png

upload_2018-5-7_10-44-36.png
    outbacktm and rg sw wa. like this.
  18. Migrant

Migrant Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    20180424_145224.jpg Cruiser Thump Thump.
    1999 Vulcan Nomad 1500.
    42k miles.
    Owned since 2003 - garaged when not ridden.
    Never crashed - clean title.
    $1,250 cash - offers considered - not interested in trades.
    Has some extra stuff and has a carb (?) issue - not running.
    Extras include: Vance and Hines exhaust, Hypercharger intake, driving lights, extra bits of chrome - (its a cruiser :)).
    Extra stuff in a box: Kawa manual and all the original take-offs stuff, new shorty exhaust pipes, bar risers.
    Issue: Pours gas out of the intake when you try to start it. It will run for a second if the gas is turned off at the petcock. Maybe a float issue?
    Located in Kitsap County WA. 20180424_145032.jpg
    Trinity_Session and rg sw wa. like this.
  19. BrianRC

BrianRC Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a trade to a smaller size pants: I have a pair of Revit sands (2?) Pants that say they are adjustable from 34" to 32" but I made a mistake and needed the next size down. I wore them anyways for a quite while (belt!) but just don't like dealing with the loose waist.

In Bellingham, Wa

Comes with
    wp inner liner
    Insulated liner
    Pads: hip and knees
    All in good shape, no tears.
    Would like to get some equal adv equivalent.
    Let me know what you have.
    Will throw in some extra cash for the right pair but money is tight!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
  20. DantesDame

DantesDame Ridin' Fool Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    While all of the supporting comments are nice regarding @seattlekid 's request, this is not the place for this discussion. If you have a bike you want to sell, post it. Otherwise, I suggest that a new thread be started.
    DRONE, Scott_PDX, rg sw wa. and 8 others like this.