PNW Flea Market

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by DantesDame, Aug 25, 2008.

1. tblume

tblume Always Be Gambling

Oddometer:
    Try Peterman when he gets back from Baja?
    rg sw wa. and Mr. Fisherman like this.
  2. enumclaw

enumclaw I just....don't know

Oddometer:
  3. Tooph

Tooph Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Like new jacket and back protector. Only worn a hand full of time. Located in Woodland wa. $300 firm. 20190127_132251.jpeg 20190127_132308.jpeg 20190127_132424.jpeg 20190127_132546.jpeg 20190127_132431.jpeg 20190127_133504.jpeg 20190127_132127.jpeg
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  4. shrubitup

shrubitup Uncouth Sloth

Oddometer:
    Sent an email to a riding buddy with a 2013 model 200. :*sip*
    woodsrider-boyd likes this.
  5. Doloe2

Doloe2 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We're looking for a new pack member. Can anyone help us find a male Golden Retriever pup? We'd really like to keep the drive within 80 miles of Bellingham. Thanks.
  6. cgguy09

cgguy09 Scientiæ Cedit Mare

Oddometer:
    Hey that’s the best damn post I’ve seen on here.
    You better post pictures!
    (Apologies to @DantesDame for posting a non-related market post)
    bensgone and soyanarchisto like this.
  7. Daltanian

Daltanian Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Will ship if buyer is willing to split shipping.

All parts located near Boise Idaho

KTM RFS gas tanks

13L Orange - $120 picked up

9L Clear - $100 picked up

DR650 Parts

Newer shock with 7.5 kg ProCycle spring - $100 picked up

Front wheel (missing a few spokes) - $100 picked up

4.9 Gal IMS (very ugly but solid) - $50 picked up

Stock forks - $90 picked up

Triples and speedo- $60 picked up
    20190127_150131.jpeg 20190127_150021.jpeg 20190127_150949.jpeg 20190127_152423.jpeg 20190126_172200.jpeg 20190127_150357.jpeg 20190127_150718.jpeg
  8. Thunder Tuna

Thunder Tuna Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Anyone looking for a kick ass toy hauler? Keystone Outback Terrain 230TRS is one of the coolest RV/toy haulers in this size you will find. I spent months and months trying to find something that was just right, and this is it! Unfortunately major life change is forcing me to sell it.

The TRS is the upgraded Terrain model from the 230urs which means an enclosed bottom, larger offroad tires, better ground clearance and suspension. These almost never come up for sale in our part of the country.

The rear has a KING SIZE BED, which is freaking awesome in a trailer this size. The rear slide out also makes this unit very compact and versatile if you need to fit into a small spot. You just leave the bed in.

At 5,000lbs, its light enough that you can tow it with just about anything. I tow it with a V6 Ram 1500 and it does great.

I've taken great care of it, everything works, finishes look new and it needs nothing.

Has weight distributing hitch and sway bars.

I've added a screen to the front bunk house so it's very nice for sleeping with the ramp down in the summer.

The ramp doubles as a HUGE table or porch, making this a fantastic RV in the outback or at a camp site.

Step inside the side entry door, or open up the 56" side ramp door in front to load 3-4 dirt bikes, kayaks or even a quad. There is a set of bunk beds in this cargo area along with a wardrobe and corner TV shelf. Once the toys are removed when you reach your destination it becomes a great space for sleeping, and to hang out.

Complete bath with toilet, sink, linen cabinet, and tub/shower.

The kitchen provides everything you need to create meals and snacks to keep you on the move. There is a refrigerator, pantry, three burner range, and kitchen sink. Plus there is also an overhead cabinet for dishes and things.

The booth dinette and sofa provide plenty of seating for meal time or reminiscing about your days adventure. There is a LCD TV mounted above the booth dinette off the cabinets for easy viewing on that end of the trailer.

Step up to a rear slide-out king bed with overhead storage in front.

Stepping outside you will find a convenient outside camp kitchen with sink and two burner stove top. Plus, there is exterior storage below the rear slide on both sides of the trailer, and so much more!

AM/FM Stereo, HD LCD TV, Microwave, 6 Gallon Gas/Electric Water Heater, Large Double Door Refrigerator, Laminated Aluminum Framed Sidewalls, Satellite Prep, Cable TV hookup, TV Antenna Booster, 15" Spare Tire Kit, Black Tank Flush, Outside Camp Kitchen, Power Awning with LED Lighting, Heated and Enclosed Underbelly.

Comes complete with all the tools, hoses, chemicals and parts and gizmos - everything you'll need to hit the road, even a $300 sewage pump.

I HATE to sell it - love the thing, but massive life change means I no longer can keep my baby.

Clean and clear title in my name.

$19k obo, no trades unless its got big titties.
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/vRcSekE"><a href="//imgur.com/vRcSekE"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script> f2015_Keystone_Outback_TRS_230_Toy_Hauler_5bb557b14b075.jpg

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. outbacktm

outbacktm Bullrun Bison Supporter

Oddometer:
    I want the tire but, do not see being able to get to Albany any time soon
    Getnout likes this.
  10. soyanarchisto

soyanarchisto Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Two tickets to Phil Lesh and friends at the Roseland for tomorrow and/or Saturday. Will sell at a discount. Ping me ASAP if interested. $60/each ticket
  11. BobcatSig

BobcatSig They call me... Huckajawea

Oddometer:
    ReTrax roller tonneau cover for 2015 - 2019 Chevy and GMC 2500/3500HD trucks. It came with a truck I bought and I have no need for it. You should give it a good home.

Fits a 6.5' bed. It may fit other years, but you should check with ReTrax.

One key included. It's a $1900 unit + shipping, install and taxes

For more details: https://retrax.com/retraxpro-mx/2016/gmc/sierra-2500-hd

$1000 OBO

More pictures available on request. I'm located up in Vancouver, WA - Lakeshore area. I can deliver for some beers.

Attached Files:

rg sw wa. likes this.
  12. Commiehunter

Commiehunter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  13. yauhen

yauhen Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Motorcycle Fieldsheer Jacket - $100 (Capitol Hill or Redmond)
    It has a few minor scuffs and signs of wear, but no tears and in a very good shape otherwise.
    The size says small, BUT, I am 6 fit tall 185 lbs and it fits me great, with a lot of room for a thick sweater and even electric heated vest.
    The jacket is very warm and comfortable.
    20190130_124218.jpg 20190130_124242.jpg

and also a mountain / commuter bike
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/hardtail-trek-mountain-bike-450.1364433/
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  14. Dons1911

Dons1911 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Selling off some stock GS parts (and a few aftermarket parts) if anyone has a need or desire... parts came off my '05 GS. Shipping out my Sargent Saddle today, and thought i'd be nice to skip the shipping deal! Parts are posted in the Flea Market, and I add some now and then. PM for specifics!
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  15. Killacurb

Killacurb Dad

Oddometer:
    I’ve got a Yamaha gen 1 fz1000 touring windshield in my garage I don’t want to throw away. I forgot I had it when I sold my fz so If anyone in the Portland area wants it? The price is a sixer of high quality Rainier beers. Come on over or I’ll meet you somewhere.
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  16. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Simple Math

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  17. rubber_band

rubber_band Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Still have these chains that I bought for the Honda Fit that we no longer have.....get ‘em before the snowpoclypse hits this weekend ;)
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  18. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Simple Math

Oddometer:
    Too late for Seattle already...SNOWMAGEDDON!

[​IMG]
  19. AVAST

AVAST Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    WTB Yamaha YZ250
    :clap Target acquired. No longer looking. Thx. :clap
    rg sw wa., noyolk and WSobchak like this.
  20. Scott_PDX

Scott_PDX Leisure Engineer

Oddometer:
    Portland...the newer one on the left side.
    Garmin 60csx $80

I've used this GPS for years, and it shows, but it's totally functional and time to pass it along to the next adventurer. It has a small SD Card chip and the City Navigator map installed so you can route with it.

The Bad
    - My older eyes just needed a bigger display, but this is a great size for dirt bikes and hiking and hunting.
    - The screen has some slight scratches but doesn't affect its readability when running
    - The "in" and "out" buttons both have the lettering worn off but work just fine.
    - Case has a little "character", but nothing that affects functionality.

The Good
    - I'll also throw in a bicycle mount (7/8"), a RAM mount (you need your own arm and MC mount), a 12v hardwire cable so you can power it off the running bike
    - The CD Rom's, book and box are all included.
    - This thing is rock solid and could save your life on a wide variety of aventures, and it will do it with no Cell Phone or WiFi bullshit. Its been used kayak fishing, skiing, bicycled the Oregon Coast, adventure motorcycling all over the west, hunted mule deer in eastern Oregon and got me out of some hell-holes elk hunting in the coast range.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Local SW Portland pickup preferred, but could mail it also, but you pay shipping (PayPal works).

-= Scott