PNW Kid's Gear Locker thread (want, buy, sell, trade, free)

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by brianjonesphoto, Mar 5, 2018.

1. OR_Rider

OR_Rider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for women's small pants and size 8.5-9 boots for my 13yo daughter. Let me know if you have something...thanks!
  2. Dawg_enD

Dawg_enD Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for dirt bike gear for my 6 year old and my 8 year old daughters.
    Thank you!
  3. Oldschoolrocker

Oldschoolrocker a.k.a. EZE Supporter

Oddometer:
    I know I have a helmet maybe 2 and a pair of boots that are like new. I’m on nights this week but will take a look and let you know. I’m up in Tacoma. Cheers!
  4. Dawg_enD

Dawg_enD Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll pm you contact info.
  5. janesdad

janesdad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I don't know what I'm doing here - wasn't intending to include previously posted pictures.
    I'm on the lookout for a kids helmet that would fit my 4yo (like the XS one in this attached post). Anybody up in Canada in the Winnipeg region have something that's been outgrown?
  6. tblume

tblume Always Be Gambling

Oddometer:
    PW80 for sale, was the younger son's bike and he sprouted out of it in one season- Yamaha blue all over, original tires I think, has a CA title from previous owner, and I think a service manual...

Also a pair of Thor mx boots in black, size 8 for kids.

PM for pics and details.
    OR_Rider likes this.
  7. Commiehunter

Commiehunter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for boots, gloves, chest protector for a pretty small 7 year old. PDX area.
    OR_Rider likes this.
  8. ScottMalv

ScottMalv Stay Thirsty!

Oddometer:
    hey all,

well, i picked this up yesterday, 1999 Husky 50 for my granddaughter. She's 7 and always wants to climb on the bikes, so i'm hoping she might take to it.

looking for some gear, Boots size 2 and armor, pads, etc. i think i'll spring for a new helmet just to make sure it fits right.

edit: oh, i live in Newport, but often travel to the valley, Eugene, Corvallis, Salem, and Portland.

any help appreciated, thanks and happy new years!

Attached Files:

TK-421 likes this.
  9. macd7919

macd7919 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have some kids gear for sale in Bothell. Large majority of it has literally one ride on a gravel road on it so it’s basically brand new.

Shift Elbow guards- (1 ride) $10
    Knee guards (1 ride, don’t remember brand) - $10
    Scott Goggles (1 ride, red) - $10
    MSR Axxis Jersey (1 ride, red/white, youth Lg) - $10
    Answer Syncron Glove (1 ride, red/white, youth Lg) - $10
    Thor Youth MX socks - (1 ride), $5
    Fox R3 Chest Protector (1 ride, blue, 70-120lbs) - $40
    O’Neal boots (1 ride, Black, youth size 5) - $75
    Pants - (Red, will need to post up size but should be for thin 11yr old-ish) - $20
    Pants 2 - (Green, fits 9yr old-ish, these are more worn) - $10

Will sell separate or as a package for discounted price of $160
    Commiehunter likes this.
  10. Corradokid135

Corradokid135 I now ride one of those orange things Supporter

Oddometer:
    WTB: KIDS RIDING GEAR

Interested in possibly picking up some decent cheap riding gear for our 7yo daughter On the thinner & taller side so older gear may fit?) (Helmet, Boots, knee pads, elbow pads, possibly chest protector, etc). These kids grow like weeds so not looking to spend new pricing for something she's going to grow out of in 6 months. Shoot me a PM with whatcha got! Located in Newberg Oregon but happy to travel in the Portland metro area.
  11. MasterMarine

MasterMarine Long timer

Oddometer:
    WTB; small used Stacyc bike

Looking for a small Stacyc bike for my daughter. She is cruising on her strider and is ready for something with a motor.

Let me know if you see anything.

Located in Everett, WA.
    Corradokid135 likes this.
  12. macd7919

macd7919 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Still have all my stuff available, everything but a helmet for not much more than the cost of just the boots new.
  13. szurszewski

szurszewski Long timer

Oddometer:
    @Corradokid135
    My kid just moved from a small to a medium helmet - he’d probably be willing to give your daughter the old one. It’s a hi viz Bell modular ...but unfortunately it’s in Olympia. I think we still have dental appts scheduled in Portland (NE) toward the end of June...probably won’t be down that way before then and probably not worth shipping.
  14. AUWalker

AUWalker Been here awhile

Oddometer:

MM, check into these,, can get them at Walmart. Made by Razor, rechargable, and 1/2 the price of STACYCs.
    My boys got one to ride around the neighborhood with neighbor kid. My daughter jumped on it as soon as her feet touched. learned to use a throttle and hand brake (although its on the wrong hand side).
    She easily went from this to her Z50 this spring.
    My point, if your daughter advances quickly, id rather pay 250 than 650 for something she may only ride for a few months...

We're in the Everett area,, PM me and she can come hop on ours.

Attached Files:

MasterMarine likes this.
  15. tblume

Oddometer:
    Anybody got a Kawasaki Bayou 220 sitting under a tarp or gathering dust in a corner? Or any 4wheeler suitable for learners or bigger kids with less ability and balance issues, not talking little kids tiny things.
    This one landed in my yard from a moving sale and my kids are both are stoked, but we need another one so we can all play at the same time.

this is the "little" brother, big bro is 14 and already 6' and wearing my shoes.

IMG_20200524_172523_126.jpg
  16. Corradokid135

Oddometer:
    Bump to keep this post fresh. Ended up finding a chest protector, pants, jersey, and a OK helmet so far. Still on the hunt for some proper boots (kiddo size 1 or 2) and knee pads. I would still be interested in a newer helmet though! Also casually in the market for a XR50/CRF50F/TTR50 that someone’s not looking an arm and a leg for but that’s for a different thread......
  17. tblume

Oddometer:
    PW80?
  18. Corradokid135

Oddometer:
    Wanting to go 4 stroke this time around. We had a PW50 for her a while back & while it did OK it wasn't the best for here ripping it around the neighborhood from time to time (Even though it did help keep the mosquitos away :lol3).
  19. Oldschoolrocker

Oldschoolrocker a.k.a. EZE Supporter

Oddometer:
    I do believe I have a great moto helmet and a pair of boots. I'll check on them once I am done with my workweek(wed). Had them for my kids when they where little. Then figure out how to get them to you from eastern WA. Maybe if someone from down there like Mr Fishy could haul them back from our MOTOFEST if you like them. Will be in touch!
  20. liv2day

liv2day Life is about how you handle Plan B Supporter

Oddometer:
    Been on the hunt for some kids gear and stumbled across this thread. Looking for a couple pairs of boots; youth size 6 and 7, one or two helmets (older son's lid still fits), and armor for my younger son (he's 9 - so likely a youth medium).

We want to throw both boys on the back of our dual-sports for some easy riding on FS roads and the like.

Any pointers to gear appreciated :D :D
    One Fat Roach likes this.