1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

PNW Vendors & Services

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by Johnny Drunkard, May 15, 2009.

1. TS888

TS888 Deer dodger Supporter

Oddometer:
    ** 05/30/20 Update - We've got a NoMar tire changing station now, courtesy of Ken Hall (maybe on ADV, I never asked?!). Ken needed a place to store the tool, we had the floor space. So if you're in the Hood River area and need tires swapped, I can accommodate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not really a vendor, but I thought I'd put this out there -- if you're riding/driving through the Columbia Gorge and need bike or other vehicle help, I'm usually available. M-F the shop where I work is open 8-5, and I have 24/7 access. It's a fully equipped automotive repair shop, with a good supply of any needed fluids and the tools to perform most any repair, excluding car/truck tire mounting (I've got tire tools to do bikes). We've got a MIG and gas (oxy/acetylene) welder and during the week there is usually a TIG resource I can tap as well.

I can pretty much always get a trailer to pick up a stranded bike, so if you're within 40 miles or so of Hood River, don't hesitate to call.

Obviously if you bring in a car/truck during biz hours, you'll be a customer of the shop. Eves and weekends I'm happy to help out an inmate for karma. I accept beer donations too, my mother taught me to be gracious when someone offers a compliment.

Shop info --

DelCarpine Automotive
    1465 Barker Road
    Hood River OR 97031
    Shop phone 8a-5p -- 541 386 3133
    My mobile -- 541 399 7835 (Tony)
  2. Midlife Rider

Midlife Rider Adventure Hunter

Oddometer:
    Hi everyone I have a nice 4K drone and camera. I would be willing to film some rides and rallies. I’m new to adv and wouldn’t charge any fee maybe just a free pass or ride along. Inbox me!

Photoshop guru and drone pilot available for your events. I work full time so I don’t need actual cash payments, just a ticket (press pass) and transportation to the event. I’m also good at making promo vids and event flyers.
    If you just have a favorite riding spot and want to make just a cool keepsake video to post or share, contact me and I will work for old gear or something. Ride on!
  3. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
    Wibby is in that area,,has a wee strom with a million and 2 miles onnit. Send him a PM and ask him really nice,,,he bribes easily with black butte porter!
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  4. Car Sun Key

Car Sun Key Pick a direction and go

Oddometer:
    Washington and Oregon BDR signs

20191002_145725.jpg

20191002_145645.jpg

Prefinished 3/4 birch ply
    $49 (free US shipping)

20191002_145634.jpg

20191002_145706.jpg

Cedar 3/4 - shou sugi hand finish

$65 (free US shipping)

20191002_145814.jpg

20191002_145725.jpg

20191002_145645.jpg

Only have a few of each
    20191002_150706.jpg

Attached Files:

5. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Simple Math

Oddometer:
    Look nice. Need Idaho.
    Car Sun Key likes this.
  6. Reeds Moto

Reeds Moto Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Overnight camping in Port Angeles Washington, complete with bathroom, beautiful park like setting, secure motorcycle/auto parking, a full shop with tire machines and shuttle service to grab snacks/drinks/food. This is geared towards the ADV and MTB crowd. (BYOT) Bring your own tent.:kumbaya

Reed's Moto,
    Camping available.
    Shop available.
    Showers and laundry.
    Tent camping.
    Guided rides in the Olympic Mountains available.
    Surrounded by woods and in the middle of town.
    10-15 restaurants within walking distance. Delivery as well.
    card for web.jpg

Just a comfortable place to stay the night, do bike repairs and get a fresh start on your adventure.:ricky
  7. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Simple Math

Oddometer:
    Too funny...Pro Caliber would be the absolute top of my list. I've had nothing but top-notch work done there. Not cheap but what dealership is? Request Shawn.
  8. crazybrit

crazybrit Super Moderator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Ok. I just cleaned up the wording of rules in the first post as they were unnecessarily verbose.

This thread has always had just two purposes. 1. Notification of ephemeral vendor events. 2. A place for inmates to offer up their services.

That's it. I'm going to be trying to keep it on topic going forward so people can actually find things in here.
    DRONE and Baroquenride like this.