Polaris! You didn’t!?

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by jwrover, Oct 10, 2019.

1. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Jockey

Oddometer:
    Theres been other damage to structures in Anamas forks not too long ago, plus the structures are over 100 years old. If Rickey Bobby in his SXS sees it done on a Polaris video who's to say it won't lead to another "hold my beer" moment.
    jimco and motorcycle john like this.
  2. rodhersh

rodhersh Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We like to come down to Ouray for the FJ Cruiser Summit. This year was probably our last. The mostly out of state SXS crowd made it miserable. The high shelf roads are nothing to be trifled with, while they’re not terribly technical the price of a mistake is pretty high. These roads are very narrow (for a vehicle) and have some attention getting exposures. Considering some of the asshattery we witnessed this year it’s surprising there aren’t more fatalities.
  3. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

My hippie love shack was a very sturdy truck, but susceptible to rust, and I eventually grew tired of taping up the headlights.
  4. fuggy

fuggy Canyon Explorer

Oddometer:
    Agreed. There is only so many places to ride they get funneled into several high concentrated spots.
    _CJ likes this.