Portland Oregon 950 Owners???

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by mgmetalworks, Jun 22, 2004.

1. mgmetalworks

mgmetalworks Master Fabricator

Oddometer:
    I was riding in SE Portland over the weekend and I saw a 950s just as hot and sexy but not nearly as loud as mine. :D Then yesterday I saw a 950 on Burnside. Over the past three weeks I've seen 5 Adventures in and around Portland. I know you're out there...

Who are you guys/gals? Where do you ride? What dealer do you use? Do you like beer?

anyone???? anyone????

mg
  2. gbranham

gbranham Kool-aid Drinking Infidel KVNY Los Angeles

Oddometer:
    I live by the Lloyd center. Was in SE over the weekend. Coulda been me. Looking for people to ride with. None of my friends have bikes, much less a 950. Name a time and place, just not Starbucks on 23rd. Saw teabagger without his ride in front of Red Star last friday.
  3. wesfnw

wesfnw portland,or

Oddometer:
  4. seh750

seh750 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    MG-

I commute on my silver beast between Beaverton and downtown, could have been me. I figured out the TPS thing, by the way, you have to measure between the blue/yellow cables individually and ground, not simply between the cables like the manual said.

I buy parts from Hillsboro Motorcycle and do all the work myself. The only "dealers" who touch my bikes are EDR Performance and Cascade Moto Classics.

Actually, no, I'm not too fond of beer, but scotch...there's a drink to savor. :thumb
  5. mgmetalworks

mgmetalworks Master Fabricator

Oddometer:
    I'll all for meeting up with you guys. Anyone else?

C'mon over to the shop, show off your bike, swap ride routes...etc...

pm me if you're interested. if not, no worries...I'll see ya around town again someday.

Thanks,
    mg
  6. normet

normet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I live in Beavercreek and have had some "issues" with my 950. I can be seen up and down 205 and all over Clackamas county.
  7. legion

legion Honking the Horn

Oddometer:
    Mine's the black one that's been sitting at Hillsboro Motorcycles. Ain't there for much longer though. Does that count? :evil