Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by JUIJITSU, May 30, 2002.

1. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    Ride this Sunday June 2nd Leaving Portland Oregon around 9:eek:o AM . Meeting at Stumptown Coffee at 8:eek:oAM on SouthEast Division and 45th. Talk a bit, drink some Java and then RIDE.

We will be doing a loop out to Tillamook on some fireroads and returning back on Hwy 6.

More info on at this sitePortland GS
  2. DreadPirateKermit

DreadPirateKermit Ribit.

Oddometer:
    Hi, my name is Ken, and I have a motorcycle problem. Wait.. wrong list. I'm going to try to make it out at least for coffee Sunday. I'm not sure how well my GL-500 will get along on "fire-roads", so I may chicken out and take Hwy 6 if I go on to Tillamook.

Watch for the WineBerry (what the heck was Honda thining?) SilverWing and the RED leather jacket, that's me!
  3. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    Yeah thats great. Sounds like more people are going to show up for coffee and such. The route is not Heavy GS. I think towards the end of the ride it will be an option to go to Brown's camp. So we will see you there on Sunday Morning.
  4. Dakar-Dave

Dakar-Dave Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are all types of bikes welcome ? ..

If you answered yes to 1st question, then whatre the directions to the meet spot ?

Thanks
    Dave
    Salem OR
    KLR650
  5. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    Yes all bikes are welcome. Some bikes might have to turn back on some roads. Depends on Comfort level.

Directions:

From Salem go North on I5 until you see the Ross Island Exit, Highway 26 East Bound. You across the River and Head East down Powell Blvd until you get to SE 39th Ave. Go Left. Go about 10 blocks which will be North up the hill and hang a right at the Stop Light by RITE Aide onto Division going East again. Division does a little s turn action and then on your left will be Stumptown Roasters at 4525 SE Division. I will be there a little before 8:eek:o AM

Stumptown Coffee Roasters
  6. DreadPirateKermit

DreadPirateKermit Ribit.

Oddometer:
    Thanks for orginizing this, and allowing the token Honda to join in, I had great fun. The weather was great, scenery fantastic, the companions nice, the road - well the road was just the bomb!

Ken