PPE for stops while riding

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Grinnin, May 11, 2020.

1. CA Stu

CA Stu Peace and love

Oddometer:
    This post has nothing to do with the thread topic.
    There's a forum for politics and this ain't it.
    Knock it off.
    Florida Lime likes this.
  2. JeepDawg

JeepDawg Long timer

Oddometer:
    Peanut_Buttery likes this.
  3. +venture

+venture Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry. I live on the East End of Long Island. Things have been bad here. Luckily, my immediate family/friends have been fine.
    PPE when out is the new normal.
    If I do manage to forget my mask I snug my helmet and shield down tight and proceed with caution.
    snglfin likes this.
  4. Cataract2

Cataract2 Where to?

Oddometer:
    Yeah, to many of those types here with their heads up their rears screaming the most stupid state motto out there.
  5. ATadam

ATadam Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I think it's funny when people who balk at the idea of respecting other human beings then balks at the idea that other human beings disapprove of their opinion or behavior. Either you're a loner who doesn't care or you do care and you're being a poseur/dick.
  6. Shawnee Bill

Shawnee Bill Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I don’t think you guys even read anything he says. This virus is here among us until some large percentage of us are exposed to it. Like that or not it is the way it’s going to be.

As for PPE when I am riding. I carry a bunch of exam gloves in my pocket, when I get fuel I put one on and when finished I properly take it off and it goes it the trash. I’m careful what I touch with it.
    When I go inside I usually wear my helmet with face shied down.
    I also wear one off those tube things and pull it up over my nose if I feel like I want my helmet off for a while.
    The face mask thing is just a little more than a joke though if you pay any attention to how to use one then watch the way almost everyone wears them. Got their hands all over them and pull them down quite a bit. I do see a few people trying to treat them properly.
    EastRoad and brianpc like this.