Pre-ANF '09 Sept 25,26,27

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Buzztail, Jul 7, 2009.

1. SquirrelBobbyLeigh

SquirrelBobbyLeigh n00b

Oddometer:
    Alicia put that up =)

Sweet! Cause we were actually already planning it ;-) We like putting the Voodoo on people...so get ready!!

One word...Manscape!:rofl :evil :freaky :thumb

2. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    I swear it looks like Kuntz is doing a stoppie here

[​IMG]:lol3

Had a sheer blast riding w/ you Fleas and Mini on Sunday. A highlight of the whole wknd :nod

Did nobody get a pic of the DR jr climbing up that creek bank?
  3. Hatch

Hatch We're not hitchhiking anymore, we're riding!

Oddometer:
    which is funny cuz the sunglasses with the cop-stache and stoic expression makes me think of this
    [​IMG]

hope to see yall squirrels at next fest!
  4. Philip Kuntz

Philip Kuntz Fleasy Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    Didn't get the pic of you going up the creek bank Mug, but I do have some more pics I can post up. Most of them came out blurry, as I was not used to the new Barbie cam. :D
  5. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    :poser
  6. KimPossible

KimPossible XT Diver!:)

Oddometer:
    Wow, he looks hot in uniform!:rofl:lol3:roflLove you, PK!:evil
  7. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    :lol3 I hear you on being in and out of the HandiJenk ASAP..
  8. RideThis

RideThis Squirrelly Rider

Oddometer:
    I'm in for damn sure AND I'm down for two nights! Bow chicka bow bow (insert music here).

Hmmmmm. Will have to start thinking about another voodoo concoction. Unless you "girls" can't handle it that is.......:rilla:wings
  9. RideThis

Oddometer:
    Trying keeping me away! :wings
  10. RideThis

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    Squirrels: If we give you 2 hugs can we have another helping of breffus?

[​IMG]
    RideThis: I'm sitting on a bike! Mug: I can't believe she hasn't fallen over yet!

[​IMG]
    RideThis: Ok, so first is down right? Mug: Yes, stilllll. ForrestRider: I wonder if I could just hang myself by this branch and just get this over with...

[​IMG]
    RideThis: Notice even the air surrounding Dr. Z is voodoo peach colored? :dutch Muwahaha (evil laugh). Dr. Z: I only had two little sips!

[​IMG]
    Grub gathering.

[​IMG]
    I can't see a fricking thing in this helmet.....

[​IMG]
    But ize still riding!

[​IMG]
    If ize stick out meezze tongue to the right ize might be able to counter balance and not fall in front of all of these people. Just maybe.

[​IMG]
    SquirrelFrick: Ize so excited to go riding! It's meeze first time! Luke: You'll do just fine. Frick: Well, you made me nervous by busting your ass twice while jumping over those logs. I'll just take the smooth and easy route.

[​IMG]

ForrestRider: WTF is Luke trying to grab? :eek1 SquirrellFrick: Grinning shamelessly. Luke: I'll be gentle :evil

[​IMG]
    Luke: So you put your foot here.. SquirrelFrick: Mmmm hmmm. Whateva you say you dirty handsome bike riding hunk of a man you.

[​IMG]
    Go Frick Go!

[​IMG]
    SquirrelBobbyLeigh: Are you guys sure this helmet doesn't come in pink?

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the lessons boys! Now lemme ride!

[​IMG]
    Phaedrus: Damnnnn! She looks hotttttt on my bike!!

[​IMG]
    Serious concentration going on here folks.

[​IMG]
    SquirrelBobbyLeigh: That was awesome! Phaedrus: Whew! She didn't crash my bike.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Squirrels: That SHIT was awesome! We wanna go to ANF in December! We'll bring the voodoo juice!

All you guys seriously rock! Thank you so much for allowing us Squirrels to come along on your manly man time.

ForrestRider (we just call you Captain Chef by the way): Thank you for the vittles, tajma-tent, sleeping bag, lantern, the inane stories/jokes, bike riding instructions and looking better than me in orange tights and a cape.

Arebin: You're a champ! I still can't believe you let us Squirrel's ride your bike! We love you!

Madhouse: Thank you for the wonderful wine. I will be in touch with you regarding that wine kit. :bow

Dr. Z: Where did you say that ring was? You're a hoot and a half. I'll bring you some more juice. Oh, and some aspiring.

Phaedrus: Wake up. Don't worry, the juice is finished. You can come out of your tent now. Thanks for giving SquirrelBobbyLeigh rides. :ricky You're a sweety.

BGDaddy/Leigh:
    Sorry for leading you on about "The Squirrels" but it just became too dang funny. It was nice meeting y'all.

Minitrail:
    Glad you made it to camp in one piece! It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you come to ANF.

BuzzTail: Great hanging out with you at the bonfire. I appreciate everything.

Ineptizoid: Thanks for everything! You're funny as hell!

Luke: Luke, Luke, Luke. All I can say is that I was pre-warned. Be sure you bring your dog bowl next time. Oh, and manscape will ya?! You're one heck of a nice guy and you had my Squirrel (name to be unmentioned hahaha) mesmorized. February - Tampa.

Mug: Thanks for inviting us, pal. See you tomorrow at our rendezvous.

To all those not specifically mentioned: since there are so many people/handles to remember I have to admit to not remembering more people. Thanks for putting up with our foul mouths, sissy drinks and bad motor skilz!

YOU ROCK!
  11. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

I knew something would surface that proved Scuba Steve was at Pre-Fest :deal

:poser :clap
  12. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Just not at the same time..

That's DSB on the far right there
  13. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
  14. NoleDiver

NoleDiver trees are hard

Oddometer:
    I was there, dude!! I figure I earned the sticker sitting on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck to tow the BMW. Still haven't picked it up yet...:cry
  15. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    I know! I tapped you on the shoulder in passing while you were yacking w/ Oscar i think. That was the last i saw of ya :bluduh

What was the deal w/ the GS? Was it that pump controller fistula again? Did you follow up on the bypass fix that Oscar mentioned?

Hope to see ya at ANF-NextFest man :thumb
  16. SquirrelFrick

SquirrelFrick Frickin' Sweet!

Oddometer:
    Absolutely!!!! You guys are the best!:freaky:clap
  17. RearView

RearView Caveman Philosopher

Oddometer:
    I'm just glad to be alive to give Frick a lesson, cause I thought Mini was gonna tear my face off for almost T-boning the 690. Holy almost mega fuckup Batman. Good thing rubber bounces off of itself. Maybe I should just bring a tricycle to the next gathering. If the Squirrels come that's all I'll be capable of anyway.
  18. NoleDiver

NoleDiver trees are hard

Oddometer:
    Hey, don't forget the bump-start DR...

The GS is suffering from lack of proper mechanics. The folks at M***** BMW Motorcycles dropped the ball, to say the least. Not sure yet if it is the controller or the pump but it's been towed twice for the same problem. Fookers didn't have the part in stock the first time and they 'thought' they fixed it.

The bypass is on my list and the jumper cable will go in my roadside survival kit. Oh, and I need one more worry bead...:lol3
  19. Madhouse

Madhouse Semi-Goodlookin! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yea, he finally made one. Looks like he's thinkin: "Mmmmmmmmmm I think I might could do this. Doesn't look so bad. Might even be fun!"": :D
  20. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    I need to work on a tan.....:bluduh :rofl