For sale Prices Lowered: PANTS & SHIRTS for the Big Guys: Columbia, BMW, Metro, etc.

Discussion in 'Other' started by ROAD DAMAGE, Oct 18, 2019.

1. ROAD DAMAGE

ROAD DAMAGE Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    The garage/closet cleaning continues ..............................................

All prices lowered AGAIN!
    Make an offer ...........................................

For Sale here I have Shop/Dealer style Shirts, Trail pants, etc. Most, but not all of these items are for the larger crowd. All these items have been worn very little ...... or NOT at all. Please fire away with questions, comments, etc. And remember that I'm picking up the shipping on all items here. I'm not trying to make a bunch of $, but I don't want to lose $ either.
    I've already taken the "less desirable" stuff to our local GoodWill. :D

Alright, let's get this show on the road.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BMW COLLARED SHOP SHIRT
    Size: LARGE, Raised piping, chest pocket under roundel, embroidered, snaps NOT buttons, breathable material panels on the side of the shirt.
    Nice Shirt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about my crappy pictures ........... I'll add better ones when I get the time.

This nice shirt all yours shipped to your door CONUS for ....................................... $45.
    NOW: ........................................................................ $40
    NOW: ........................................................................ $35
    NOW: ........................................................................ $30 11/16/2019
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    COLUMBIA PANTS: Size 42W x 34L
    These are New with Tags, Kestral Ridge Trail Pants, comes with belt, zip-off legs, velcro closure pockets, Charcoal Gray, "Regular Fit"

More info: https://www.columbia.com/mens-silver-ridge-convertible-pant-AM8004.htm dwvar_AM8004_variationColor=160#start=0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wouldn't these pants make your big ass look just like a gumdrop!
    Yours shipped CONUS for ............................................................ $45
    NOW: ................................................................................... $40
    NOW: ................................................................................... $35
    NOW: ................................................................................... $30 11/16/2019
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    COLUMBIA CASUAL PANTS:
    SIZE: 44W x 34L
    NWOT, Brushed Twill, Dark Gray, "Regular Fit"
    INFO from COLUMBIA: https://www.columbia.com/mens-flex-roc-pant-1792581.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get these beauties shipped to your door CONUS for ..................................................... $40
    NOW: .............................................. $35
    NOW: .............................................. $30
    NOW: .............................................. $25 11/16/2019
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    COLUMBIA Lightweight Trail Pants:
    SIZE: 44W x 34L
    "Regular Fit", Khaki color, etc. One Zip pocket, others are velcro closure pockets, NOT convertible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yours for the low, low price of ..................................................................... $35
    NOW: ................................................................................................... $30
    NOW: ................................................................................................... $27.50
    NOW: ................................................................................................... $25 11/16/2019
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    I might've saved the best for last ...................................... :brow
    BMW Button Down Collar S1000RR Commemorative Shirt.
    SIZE: LARGE
    Red/White/Blue, embroidered, etc.
    Very Snazzy Shirt!
    You won't look like you work at the dealership ........................... you'll look like you OWN it! :lol3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice huh!
    Yours shipped CONUS to your door for .......................................................................$70.
    NOW: ..................................................................................... $65
    NOW: ..................................................................................... $60
    NOW: ..................................................................................... $55 11/16/2019

THANKS FOR LOOKING!
    PLEASE HOLLER WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
    RD

2. HOFNAR

HOFNAR Nobody panic. Let’s all clam down.

Oddometer:
    I’ll take the Adventure Rider shirt. Let me know the shipping to 95678 and I will PayPal F/F. Thanks
  3. MJsRT

MJsRT Trained - Old Pro

Oddometer:
    PMd
  4. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!
    All prices lowered as of ............................................. 10/26/2019
  5. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!
    All prices lowered AGAIN as of .......................................... 11/02/2019

Make offers ......................... need to get this stuff gone so I can list more goodies for sale!
  6. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!

All shirts now GONE ........ EXCEPT for the 2 Size "Large" BMW collared/buttoned shirts.

Columbia Pants still available.

Make an offer if interested.
    Let's get this stuff gone and close out this thread! :rayof

Thanks, RD
  7. Dannno

Dannno 200 Miles before breakfast Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM Sent
  8. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!
    All prices lowered again.
    If interested make an offer.
    These will go to Goodwill soon.
    THANKS!
    RD
  9. chornbe

chornbe The monkey's football

Oddometer:
    The ad would be more readable and navigable if you just delete the sold stuff. $.02 I admit I had to bail out of the ad getting confused on what is and isn't still available.

When in doubt, follow one rule: if you show the kid the candy, the kid will want the candy.

Don't show the kid the candy that isn't available. :)

(this is fresh in my mind because I'm arguing actively of late to hide stuff on our company web site if it doesn't apply to the currently-logged-in user.) :D
  10. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    Hey chornbe,

Understood and point taken.
    Personally I despise cluttered, unorganized, and lazy FM ads ............... so I get it.
    But I do have a reason that I like to leave "Sold" items up for a little while.
    I sold an item a few years ago and the buyer responded that the item was not as represented.
    If the ad is still up, then you can have the person go back and reread the original ad so it's clarified for them.
    But I do think that there's a little pruning that could be done.
    Thanks for the input!
    RD