Problems with KTM Twins?

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by Bigcitylight, Jul 11, 2016.

1. GettinDirty83

GettinDirty83 Dirt Trail Hero

Oddometer:
    Unless it's a specific OEM parts for your KTM, get your stuff at RevZilla.Com! They have the best customer service and fastest shipping.
  2. MiniNL

MiniNL Dutchie in the US

Oddometer:
    mmmm, chubby shipping
    Whodatschrome and diabolik37 like this.
  3. DualSportSucker

DualSportSucker El Nooberino

Oddometer:
    Recently picked up a couple of things from KTM Twins for the first time in a couple years and it was all good... prompt shipping, tracking info shared, and when one of the items showed up damaged they sent a replacement out right away. I'll do business with them again.
  4. MattF44

MattF44 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I had a good experience with them too. No complaints here whatsoever.
  5. klatekin

klatekin n00b

Oddometer:
    Try emailing them. They are legit and have always delivered parts on point but customer service aren't always very good
  6. goin2alaska

goin2alaska Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I placed an order last week and have heard nothing, they do not answer the phone, I called over 50 times now, they say on message to email for fast response but its been 3 days and no response, I noticed my credit card was charged immediately but no tracking no nothing. I am giving them until tomorrow then I call visa and turn them in as a scam!
  7. JohnnyWaffles

JohnnyWaffles Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Dusty and Jeff Sichoe like this.
  8. goin2alaska

Oddometer:
    i know they are moving and if I didn't have a trip to mexico next week I wouldn't care, I figure a week to get parts from anyone is fine and if not let me know. have you ever used revzilla, twisted throttle, rockymountain, procycle, touratech, any of these will give you the courtesy of returning your call or email within a day or so. thanks for the input dude!
  9. 2 SPOT

2 SPOT bring the rape whistle

Oddometer:
    i have done buisiness with ktm twins and they have been pretty good....

having said that,,, my order has been going to rocky mtn lately,,,, i have been getting everything in 2 to 3 days, plus most items in stock, the stock status seems to be accurate and flat $7 shipping when i only need a few things that dont add up to free shipping.
  10. Paddy O'Doolin

Paddy O'Doolin KTM 950 Super Enduro

Oddometer:
    At what point will it be commonly accepted that this "company" is incapable of executing reliable e-commerce? Sure, it may be that they are fine folks out there in the fog with great pictures of products, and they may have a great local following, but I would suggest that if you cannot hold the goods in your grubby adventurous throttle-twisting clutch-feathering hands, do not give over a binary garage code to your money. Whoever runs that site might do the general adventure community a service and shutdown the website for good and just focus on what they do do well, whatever that may be.
    MCCOYBOY likes this.
  11. goin2alaska

Oddometer:
    Update! after nearly a week with no response to multiple emails and phone calls I finally got an email from Chaz! it stated that my item was boxed and on the floor and was shipping by 5pm yesterday and I would get an email immediately when it was picked up by UPS, well it never happened! no email no tracking no answer to any emails I have sent including the one I sent this morning, I just want this nightmare to be over, the damage they are causing to their reputation by ignoring their customers for over a week and not communicating or delivering on promised 2 to 3 day shipping time is permanent. Its ironic at the end of his email it states "were here to help you" I think that's comic. Don not do business with these people they are deceptive and dishonest.
  12. Jeff Sichoe

Jeff Sichoe ruddy bastard

Oddometer:
    haha do you get this worked up over everything in life?

chill out, you'll live longer!
    Dusty, chevtech and JohnnyWaffles like this.
  13. JohnnyWaffles

JohnnyWaffles Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    BTW, I ordered some parts from them Tues evening and they shipped this morning (Thurs). I'm sure it'll get figured out.:freaky
  14. goin2alaska

Oddometer:
    I did think my situation was an isolated incident until I found multiple threads on this site and others with the same problems, a lot more folks with complaints about promised delivery and communication than positive at more than 3 to 1.
  15. RoundOz

RoundOz Plenty of seasoning

Oddometer:
    Anyone know what’s going on with these guys at the moment? They have been pretty reliable for me in the past but in the last month while trying to return an item for in-store credit I cannot get ahold of anyone there via phone, email or FB messenger. They received the item 3 weeks ago but have apparently disappeared since then.
    Any updates knowledge or anyone live close to the store to check them out?
  16. Slammin

Slammin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  17. Slammin

Slammin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just heard back from Jerome at KTM Twins regarding my order: "We have gone through some changes and the phones are unfortunately down at the moment, that should be fixed shortly. Your recent order has been shipped out via USPS...." So the order is good to go, we'll see about my refund for the defective grips.
    RoundOz likes this.
  18. RoundOz

RoundOz Plenty of seasoning

Oddometer:
    Just got an email from Jerome that my payment was refunded. Sounds like they are getting on top of things.
  19. Slammin

Slammin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Same here with my refund and they haven’t yet been refunded by KTM. Also my replacement grips arrived today.
  20. gstt500

gstt500 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I had sent a return package for refund to them a couple of weeks ago and just got it back with a UPS label that said, “return to shipper. the receiver is out of business”
    That sounds kind of official.