Pterodact-Tales from the road

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by USBYGS, Jul 21, 2010.

1. KHud

KHud Survivor Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sending our best to GrizMom.
  2. FlyRescue

FlyRescue Support S&R, Get lost!

Oddometer:
    So we couldn't get another room in our place, and the guy at the 202 assured me I didn't need a reservation for tonight, so we didn't make one. So when we called the 202 this morning they were out of rooms, go figure. So we're double bunking over here. We'll be at the bar over there tonight for sure though. I hope Grizwife is feeling better!

P.S. My mom came back to the hotel and said that two chesters in an extra-wide van pulled up and demanded her into their van and drove her around the block while she was trying to take a walk. Seems like we gotta worry about the scrupulousness of the people around this town! lol.
  3. Ensey

Ensey KLR Combat Touring

Oddometer:
    Tell GrizMom best wishes from Oklahoma.............
  4. Yukoner2

Yukoner2 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Now I see where the name comes from, kinda prehistoric looking crowd :D
    They stopped in for a visit at Yukon Honda, and I stopped in for a beer after work with them in the 202 parking lot. Good to see the tires are holding up quite well on their bikes, normally our roads up here take quite a toll on tires, but not theirs. Looks like they are in good company for the night, did not catch all the names, but a good group. Have fun in Dawson.
    Jon
  5. Fighter

Fighter Head Gruver

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the help Jon. Sent a Suzuki Bandit and a big Strom your way this morning.
    Hope they spent some money with you, and thanks for the swag.
    Things are spoolin' in DC.
    Wish us all luck!
    Fite