1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Putin,Kim Jong-un,& Genghis Khan Walk into a Biker Bar.. 1Day2Day European Marathon 2017 Run begins.

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by ExodusRider, Jun 24, 2017.

1. ExodusRider

ExodusRider ExodusRider

Oddometer:
    Sorry guys, not going to be an epic long ride sadly. :(
    Hotel in western coastal Spain that kept my motorcycle is going through renovation downstairs in the garage and being rented out as part of restaurant.

Amelia has been there in storage over a year now. Good chance battery is dead but I hope a new battery should be enough to get her going. i.e let's hope nothing has gunked up / injectors clogged, etc. I did a full oil change before I parked her, along with new set of tires.

I have about max 3 weeks before needing to get back in the States and on site for a project. In addition, I'll have to allocate 4pm to midnight local time for remote work and project analysis /design /testing during transit - Alas! the oh 8-9 hr work day commitment ball & chain still around my ankle.

In any case, I'm either leaving Amelia in southern Italy or perhaps Germany at a buddy's place. The initial route below so I can hit Morocco, Algieria and Tunisia.

Heck, I might swing over to visit my favorite Greek family if there's time; it's a fast track races to places so we'll see..

2019 Ameila Pick Run.png
  2. TheNetworker

TheNetworker Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello Moses,

Algiers - uhh - sounds adventures...
    Lot’s of kilometers for three weeks. You have balls and need an iron butt for this.
  3. Spicciani2

Spicciani2 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Oh it sounds dreadful but take us along anyway :)
  4. edgeoftheworld

edgeoftheworld Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You are covering a LOT of miles! are you going to be able to actually see anything? :lol3

Looking forward to your ride report!
  5. ExodusRider

ExodusRider ExodusRider

Oddometer: