Quit my job to go on a "little" ride....US Tour '07

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Kaneman, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaywardSon

WaywardSon Long timer

Oddometer:
    Exactly correct.

I had a hard time wrapping my head around the attitude of a few morons who insisted on taking a dump in the thread at the time...and find it unbelievable that some still do. At my invitation, Josh spent a night with me on both legs of the trip. I found him to be a personable young man whom I liked & would gladly host again. He clearly did a lot of work on his RR...and did a hell of a job. Folks were inspired to support his ride.

Glad to see the thread bump...good memories indeed.

John
  2. gunrunner 2

gunrunner 2 Adventurer

Oddometer:

Maby here ,, but not where it started in the beginning... The ZRXOA was the beginning. Maby if you did a little research before name calling. I thought the guy was for real when he started..Thought he was funding himself. I enjoyed the post & pic.
    Then later learned that he left his job & home broke & was bumming his way across the country.. No I didn't donate any funds, nor would have even if I had know about the pay-pal acc. the folks an the ZRXOA board set up for him..He shit in his hat when the REX broke down & instead of repairing it, he traded for another brand..
    The OA would have repaired the REX for free, but he just took the cash , Traded & went on riding.. That pissed off a lot of members. not me cause i hadn't donated..
    I hated that things wound up as they did because I enjoyed the read..
    He just turned out to be another street corner bum.
    That was 3+ yrs . ago & I hadn't heard any more about the trip till I ran across it here..& you call me a "Noob" Well every one is a Noob when they began a new board...
    Just like YOU were in 2001 when YOU joined here..:thumb

gunrunner 2
  3. Whip

Whip Onward through the fog

Oddometer:

Your info in not accurate nor is your order of events.

Life is too short to explain it to ya.
  4. mike

mike Long timer

Oddometer:
    maybe he should have done some research.....:deal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.