Quit our jobs, sold our home, gone riding...

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by lightcycle, Aug 1, 2012.

1. SmilinJoe

SmilinJoe Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How are you guys doing? Just a "Hi" would be nice to know you guys are still alive.
  2. roadcapDen

roadcapDen Ass, Grass or Gas, no free rides.

Oddometer:
    I heard they just left their "hometown" so Gene will report on that in about 3 years?:1drink
  3. RedDogAlberta

RedDogAlberta High Plains Drifter

Oddometer:
    Perhaps they did settle in Kelowna, BC and are perpetually stuck in traffic on route 97 never to be heard from again. :dunno
  4. cruiserbiker

cruiserbiker Adventurer

Oddometer:
    might be trying to recoup the 150 to 200,000 dollars spent the last 7 years.
  5. lightcycle

lightcycle Nomad

Oddometer:

[​IMG]
    August 2012: Canadian Rocky Mountains

For the last few years, whenever we've met people on the road and they've asked us where we've been and we've shown them on the map, sometimes the next question was, "What happens when you've been everywhere?"

Neda always replies, "We'll just go back do it over again, because everything will be different the next time!"

[​IMG]
    August 2019: Canadian Rocky Mountains

We're in the middle of our move to the west coast, re-treading our steps from seven years ago. We're ramping up to be snowmadic again this winter, but we're not exactly sure where yet. We'll definitely get a clearer picture when we arrive and go knocking on some doors. Same as we've always done before.

Certainty is the enemy of adventure!

We do have big plans for the next riding season, the idea is get back to being nomadic on motorcycles again, but with a little twist. We'll keep you apprised!
    WJW, SDR82, roadcapDen and 25 others like this.
  6. HickOnACrick

HickOnACrick Groovinator

Oddometer:
    It took me more than a month, but I just finished this epic RR. Happy to see you are in BC...one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

One complaint...all your food pictures are doing little for my waistline. I sit down to read a few pages, then I am rummaging through the fridge.
    mikegc likes this.