1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Free! R100GS Parts - Free - Collect ONLY - San Diegio

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by bcostell, Oct 22, 2021.

1. bcostell

bcostell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Having a clear out of stuff I don't use. Have a couple of large boxes of 100GS parts. A set of gs lower fairings, airbox, filter covers and horns, numerous BMW pannier racks, paralever, usable shock, lots of other odds and sods. All serviceable. Please don't ask me to ship. If it's not picked up it goes to the tip.
  2. zigyphoto

zigyphoto PAY ATTENTION Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can't use 'em but I bet there are some on the airhead forum that would be happy to take them. shame to just dump them. if nothing else, a lot of the metal surely could be recycled.

I'd also post on your local CL and FB Marketplace...

z
  3. bcostell

bcostell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    All gone, collected today by another inmate.