1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Gone R1200C Front Wheel

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by jjwithers, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjwithers

jjwithers Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This wheel is in excellent shape. The tire is brand new. Never been ridden. I don’t know the history of the wheel aside from that it was checked out and verified usable by a mechanic. Came off a 1999 R1200C Bmw. I was going to use it for a conversion project and I’m going a different route.
    Chrome has some padding, but it will clean up nicely. One spoke has a very slight bend in it. Again, mechanic said it is fine to use as-is.

Has a brand new Metzeler ME 880 Marathon front tire.

May for other models.

R1200

ADV price is $SOLD SOLD SOLD IMG_0642lr.jpg IMG_0646lr.jpg IMG_0647lr.jpg IMG_0648lr.jpg

Located in Los Angeles are of CA - Culver City to be exact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.