RADE/GARAGE kits and accesorries for Husqvarna 701

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RADE/GARAGE, Sep 4, 2018.

1. GPADV

GPADV n00b

Oddometer:

If i install the Sharon exhaust and the Aux tank with twin filter, do i need to do any other changes to my 19 701?
  2. RADE/GARAGE

RADE/GARAGE Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    No, most people run it without doing re-map
  3. seanpaulpizza

seanpaulpizza Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Is the 701 storage kit in stock or out of stock?

Attached Files:

4. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hello, we have the 701 storage kit in the stock.

Rade
  5. Ladde

Ladde n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Rade

I'm thinking about getting the F4 kit for my 701 but I need to be shure. I know you say it's Road legal but does it have the angle that you se when you point the light towards a wall?

In Sweden, every second year you have to take the bike to a roadworthy test. Will the lights pass? Any swede here that tried? The test guys can be really picky!

//Ladde

Attached Files:

Stabilo_Boss likes this.
  6. raschaa

raschaa Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    beyond the 7 mountains, with the 7 dwarfs
    The lights are ECE conform and the low beam has a perfect sharp cut-off
    Ladde likes this.
  7. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:

Hi, our headlighs have ECE certification... all necessary marking and they pass the TUV control because the have sharp cut off

Rade
    Ladde likes this.
  8. Revelstoker

Revelstoker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Rade, Any chance that us F3 owners of the 701 Fairing Kit will be able to retrofit the windscreen and fairing of the F4 onto our towers? My current windscreen and fairing both have some good cracks (totally my own fault!). Thanks again for a great product,
  9. Bluey22

Bluey22 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking at your Husqvarna LR F4 kit. What’s the additional weight following modification please.
  10. pigfarm

pigfarm Fresh side

Oddometer:
    I'm considering an F4 fairing for my '20 701 Enduro. I would like to use a Scotts damper. I notice the fairing kit includes the frame post for the damper. Do you recommend a specific mount for the damper itself that works well with the fairing and post?
    Thanks in advance,
    -PF
  11. JFB

JFB Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I broke m'y glass un front of the led

Can i replace IT with an F4?
  12. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hi, however F4 and F3 looks similar. The F4 is totally different from the clamping, tower and fairing... so it is not possible to upgrade easily...
    I am sorry :-/

Rade
  13. TavisB

TavisB @TavisB

Oddometer:
    Hi, I have your airbox storage kit for my 701 Enduro. I want to order some replacement air filters but cant seem to find them anywhere (158422x). Your site seems to be not working for me atm, any time I click on any parts it takes me back to the main parts page. Any help appreciated!
  14. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Please use this link: https://www.radegarage.com/product/spare-parts/

Also, I tried and the page seems to be working - what exactly is the issue you are seeing?
  15. TavisB

TavisB @TavisB

Oddometer:
    Thanks, done. Here's a screen cap of what the site was doing:

16. Speedy McJesus

Speedy McJesus Poor decision making followed by poor execution.

Oddometer:
    Just want to give a shout out to the good people at Rade garage for the great customer service I received recently. I had an issue with a break lever I purchased there failing during a lack of talent low speed crash. After a few emails explaining my concerns about the design they kindly sent me a replacement for the cost of shipping and said they would work in my design suggestion into the next run of products.

Will definitely be purchasing a nav tower from you guys in the winter for a winter project

Nice to see a manufacturer that stands behind it's gear.

Thank you from a future repeat costumer

Speedy McJesus
    KiwiPewe likes this.
  17. LoneWolfNick

LoneWolfNick Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Will the rear rack work in conjunction with the Outback Motortek racks for the 701?

Thanks
  18. pigfarm

pigfarm Fresh side

Oddometer:
    I was able to answer my own question after receiving my F4 kit. The kit includes a bar riser / damper mount that mounts under the OEM bar mounts. Along with the included post mount, it provides everything needed to mount the damper. I'm halfway through my install and very happy with the kit to this point.
    -PF
  19. pigfarm

pigfarm Fresh side

Oddometer:
    Looking for advice on the last step of the installation of the F4 fairing kit to my ‘20 Enduro. I’m struggling to figure out how the side fairings attach to the radiator shroud / seat junction. The pre-drilled holes in the Raid fairings seem to match up to the seat pins that clip into the radiator shroud, but the pins in the seat aren’t long enough to go through the Raid fairing and still clip in. The Raid fairing seems to want to tuck under the front part of the seat but there isn’t enough room to fit everything in and still hit the OEM seat mount points.
    The Rade installation PDF shows a KTM 690 as the example. No big deal until you get to the seat / radiator shroud / fairing interface, which is much different on the Husky. I’ve been through this thread and the RG website / YouTube vids with no luck. Any help appreciated.
    By the way, the F4 fairing looks like a quality product. The install has gone well. Cable routing is going to be critical to avoid chaffing, but there are plenty of options if you take your time and move the bars around as you reassemble the connectors behind the tower. The bike looks awesome and I’m excited to get this last step complete and get it on the road!
  20. Tijuana_Taxi

Tijuana_Taxi Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    The hole should be big enough to transfer the grommet out of the stock shroud into the fairing then you snap into that instead of the shroud, I believe that part is just like the F3 install.

Screenshot_20200829-064525.png
    sati8d likes this.