RADE/GARAGE kits and accesorries for Husqvarna 701

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RADE/GARAGE, Sep 4, 2018.

1. RADE/GARAGE

RADE/GARAGE Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We havent seen the bike yet live so hard to say... but looks like the 690 2019 tank will fit the new 701 2020.
  2. ramoneTT600R

ramoneTT600R n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Rade Garage, I would like to ask you for a diameter of front head where is tower (701) mounted on the frame. I'm asking because I would like to mount your fairing kit 701 not to a husky but to an older yamaha and I'm wondering what changes I will need to do...thank you!
  3. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hi,

the steering neck diameter on 701 is 60mm

Rade
  4. Louie G

Louie G Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a older gas tank kit the one with a K&N air filter and I cant find any instructions on line only the newest kit any help would be great
  5. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
  6. Olof Eriksson

Olof Eriksson n00b

Oddometer:
    I have now also bought the Husqvarna 701 storage kit. I was so pleased with the quality of the rack and skidplate that i bougth from you in august. But i need more storage for my tools, and i like foam filters too. So it was an easy choice :)

I also have the Wings Exhaust with the tiny db killer inside ( i hate noice but the original exhaust is so warm, and it is heavy).

My question is do i need to change tha MAP for this bike now? If yes is a fuel dongel like that from rottweilerperformance doing the work. Or do I also need a powercommander? Im only concearn about the engine (i do not need more power). So it is running thin and get to warm or so (im guessing here).
    raschaa likes this.
  7. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Based on our experience it is not required to add a dongel/change the map. We have been running our own bikes with the same setup (our airfilter and exhaust instead of Wing) for combined 10 000's of miles between the multiple bikes we own. No issue and while the engine runs a slightly leaner, it is within the parameters that does not require a re-map
  8. h8thinkinupusernames

h8thinkinupusernames Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How much weight will your new F4 Screen/tower add to the bike?
  9. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    3,8 kg including headlights and clamping system... actually the same as F3 version...
    AliveDK likes this.
  10. AliveDK

AliveDK Long timer

Oddometer:
    Whats new on the F4 Rade, Will I be tempted to upgrade my F3 ?
  11. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    The functionality will be the same... only design facelift... Rade
    AliveDK likes this.
  12. h8thinkinupusernames

h8thinkinupusernames Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So add 3.8kg, how much weight is taken off with removal of existing headlight etc? What is the net gain?
  13. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Ufff, I guess net add is 3kg

Rade
    KiwiPewe likes this.
  14. hwobs

hwobs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Have you been able to verify that your tank/air box upgrade that works on the 2019 701 Enduro will also work on the 2020 701 Enduro? I know there have been some frame changes, but not sure if they would impact the fit/function of your existing tank upgrade. Thanks in advance for your reply.
  15. Louie G

Louie G Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi I have a problem and need your advice. I have a 2015 690r rade gas tank that was bought in 2015 and never installed and I cant stop it from leaking can I get new gaskets or can I make them thanks Louie
  16. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hi, for 2020 we have different tank from 2019... so one upgrade kit wont fit to both years.

Regards
    Rade
  17. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hello Luie,

how come the never installed tank is leaking? Please send me the picture to my email: rade@radegarage.com

Thanks Rade
  18. Louie G

Louie G Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I took the tank out and took apart the fittings and the one inside the tank was torn so I took the one from the outside and put it in the inside that stopped the leaking I think what happened was it was over tighten ant the factory leak was very small so I tried to retighten and made it a lot worse any chance of buying some can’t find any here
  19. hwobs

hwobs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for letting me know. I’ve checked your website and don’t see where I can specify the year of bike for the 701 Enduro to ensure the right tank is ordered. Perhaps I’m not noticing it.
  20. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    it is not there yet, give us about 10 days and we will put it up so people can order it...
    hwobs likes this.