1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

RADE/GARAGE kits and accesorries for KTM 990 / 950 Adventure

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RADE/GARAGE, Aug 26, 2018.

1. RADE/GARAGE

RADE/GARAGE Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We now have number of different products for the KTM 990/950 bikes. There are already few discussion threads in the Orange Crush forum and in order to make it easy we wanted to start KTM 990/950 specific discussions here.

We are offering the following parts and accessories:

KTM 990 rally kit
    This kit offers and upgraded, road legal (ECE certified) LED lights for better riding at dusk or night and much better wind protection, benefit of our uniquely designed rally windscreen.
    https://www.radegarage.com/parts/ktm-990-rr-kit/

KTM 990 EVO6 rally screen
    This screen's design was inspired by the famous Meoni's KTM Rally Replica and offers much better wind protection as well as better navigation options.
    https://www.radegarage.com/parts/ktm-990-evo6-screen/

KTM 990 Auxiliary Gas Tank

For those days when you know gas stations might be closed or not there at all, this tanks provides additional 2.1 Gallons (8 liters) of fuel. It is designed to be within the frame of the bike, keeping original handling and design.
    https://www.radegarage.com/parts/ktm-990-r-auxiliary-tank/

Bigger and lower foot pegs for KTM 990/1190/1050/690
    Set about 1cm below the KTM factory foot pegs, ours provide much better comfort based on the feedback from ADV riders. IN addition they have 25% larger footprint, making it safer and more secure when standing. Multiple colors, including KTM Orange available
    https://www.radegarage.com/parts/ktm-larger-low-pegs/
    emmodg and elron like this.
  2. nemesi

nemesi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Rade Garage, any idea if you will restart selling the KTM 990 aux tank any time soon? thanks for your great products.
  3. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hi, I am sorry, but the 950 tank kit was discontinued. The mould was destroyed.

Rade
  4. drapes17

drapes17 Keep on trucking

Oddometer:
    You still producing evo 6 screens for 990 ? Thanks
  5. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
  6. drapes17

drapes17 Keep on trucking

Oddometer:
    awsome , ill order one now
  7. uk_mouse

uk_mouse Aquatic adventurer

Oddometer:
    Is the "990 rally kit" compatible with the 950 adventure?

edit - I just watched the fitting video on your web site, although my sound wasn't working, but it looks like there's an extra bracket supplied for the 950? So I may have answered my own question!

Also, how does it affect the space behind the headlight? I've got a few extra things mounted there on my bike, like the control box for the F2R roadbook holder, and other stuff. Do the Rade headlights give you more or less room behind them for fitting accessories?

Thanks
  8. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Hi,

yes, compatible with 950... there is not much space behind our headlights... but you keep some space on the side or the LEDs.

Regards
    Rade
  9. Murphn

Murphn n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Rade, can you post the 990 aux tank fitting instructions. I've just received the brackets and fixings for the tank and need the fitting instructions.
    Cheers.
  10. MadM

MadM Dreamer Supporter

Oddometer:
  11. Arawac

Arawac Adventuring noob warrior

Oddometer:
    Hi Rade Garage,

I am possibly moving my KTM990adv to Europe from Singapore. Singapore is a left side driving country and where im going is right side driving. Now my bike came with a rade garage kit fiited.

See attached picture, I am not able to find a manual or guide, since I am wondering if the light is left or right side driving orientated and/or if it can be changed ?
    This might be one of your earlier kits ?
    Did you ever deliver that for left side driving countries ?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

Attached Files:

12. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:

Hi Jeremy,

our headlights are driving side neutral :-) So you can ride where ever you want.

Rade
  13. spinnak3r

spinnak3r Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Dear Rade Garage,

I've received your auxiliary tank kit for the 950 SE (order #22774).
    Unfortunately, in the shipped package I can't find the template that it's supposed to be used in order to drill the hole in the rear fender and a few other parts.
    Moreover, it seems that the fuel line connector on the tank it's been installed in the opposite direction from the one that it's supposed to be inserted (I'm referring to the mounting instruction video).
    I've opened a support request through your website (#22983) some days ago. Could you please help me to sort this out?

Thanks guys.
  14. RADE/GARAGE

Oddometer:
    Sorry for the delay. I have pinged Rade and added your item on the top of his inbox...