1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Rade Garage KTM 690 Auxillary Fuel Tank

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by sunnyrollins, Jun 5, 2021.

1. sunnyrollins

sunnyrollins Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi all,

I'm selling my auxillary tank from Rade Garage. Ads another 1.6 gallons to your trip. Replaces the air filter, comes with a K&N filter. It will obviously need a new filter. Comes with all the parts necessary to ad to your bike. There are tons of videos on how to attach these.

I never really needed it and with some other parts under the seat it was getting crowded and squishing the filter.

Paid $450 or so plus shipping and customs, selling for $150 + shipping. Guessing it will be $20-30 shipping with these nutty rates we're seeing lately.

Pulled from a 2009 KTM 690 Enduro. EFI

Link to current auxillary tank site

https://www.radegarage.com/parts-us/ktm-690-auxiliary-tank-us/

Attached Files:

2. sashapave

sashapave riders on the strom

Oddometer:
    PM sent, happy to tank the tank off your hands.
  3. CapitalG5

CapitalG5 Undecided Supporter

Oddometer:
    Damn, late again.
    I’m interested if the first deal falls through.
  4. sunnyrollins

sunnyrollins Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yeah, sold... hard to find unless you ship from Rade
    CapitalG5 likes this.