Re: GPS V Question

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Asterix, Jan 5, 2002.

1. Asterix

Asterix This user's email bounces

Oddometer:
    Got my GPS V today and love it (upgraded from a III plus). Love the auto-routing feature, great back light and the 19MB. The only thing I can't seem to find for the life of me is the ability to check the voltage draw (like on the 3 plus). Am I missing :confused: something or did Garmin drop this feature :mad:

I have gone thru the manual - so please no RTFW answers :smile6

Thanks as always..

:ear
  2. Asterix

Asterix This user's email bounces

Oddometer:
    Tusky thanks! It definitely exists but can't be viewed in "regular" mode unlike the 3. Guess I need to monitor voltage when I switch on all the warmers etc B4 I ride out!..
  3. yellowGS

yellowGS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    OK for the less informed .how do I get my III+ to work as a voltage meter?
  4. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    If it's like the III you'll find it in the Trip Computer. Not the window with 4 or so things shown, the one that gives you a bunch of windows. All those windows are user selectable. Just a few are: Trip timer, average speed, max speed, distance, voltage, altitude, and a couple others. I think if you keep hitting menu you'll get to the correct menu that lets you select what you want...try the rocker switch too.. can't remember off hand... Garmin still has the Manual on their web site last time I looked...

Ya know...RTM
    :):

Greg