Really GREAT Coffee House San Clemente

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Migolito, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Migolito

Migolito Prognosticator and MotoYogi

Oddometer:
    Took a ride both ways on the Ortega Hwy and Santiago cnyn...Friggin hot! Since I was in the area I decided to stop by an acquaintences Coffee House. It was my first time there. Just wow! Seriously excellent coffee (iced Latte) and great menu. I can't believe they have this menu @ a Coffee House.

https://www.thefuelshack.com/
    breakdirt916 likes this.
  2. Fat Nelly

Fat Nelly Cut from a stinky cloth

Oddometer:
    Does he pay this ADV site for advertisement? Probably not, more about the ride less about coffee . So riding Ortega and santiago is not much to talk about so find a better place to ride and then come back and tell us about it.
  3. RonSJC

RonSJC Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow, that's a little harsh. As one who loves coffee and frequents the area, thanks for the coffee tip Migolito.
  4. Davethestick

Davethestick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cool name! - Not my neck of the woods but I like trying smaller local shops.
    Migolito likes this.
  5. HBSURFDAD

HBSURFDAD Oops, Sorry Supporter

Oddometer:
    Non-epic ride report - I rode to this place via Santiago Canyon / Ortega. I like this spot much better for a break than Cooks, not as many drunk riders..................
  6. Migolito

Migolito Prognosticator and MotoYogi

Oddometer:
    Sorry, fatnell, next time ill post up a Starbucks....i understand.
  7. robtg

robtg Long timer

Oddometer:

I lived a few blocks from there in the early '70s and that was considered Capistrano beach.
    It was called the palisades. There was only one small store on that street. flashback time.
    There were more vacant lots than houses then. Maybe they were annexed by San Clemente.