Redmond Rally - Who's going?

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by USBYGS, Aug 28, 2009.

1. The Dick

The Dick The Brick Supporter

Oddometer:
    Jo Jo and I had an awesome time with the whole ride. Looks like the BRICK/Miata combo is the tits. Too short a time with the crew at the rally but that's reality.
    Please pass on to Amy and Stef how much we appreciated their efforts, especially all the gear trucked in to make our campsite the best in class! They were delightful to be have met and spend some time with. Tell them to come to Dawson and the Dick will be a kick ass host with the most!
    Hope the balance of the rides for y'all are safe and fun. Still much rainy weather here but shop is back underway and that is necessary as summer is short and I want to be warm and cosy and inside by the time the snow flies.
    Team Pterodactyl HQ will be some happening place for next years D2D as a result of the wood shop moving next door!

Cheers
  2. The Dick

The Dick The Brick Supporter

Oddometer:
    Okay, your sister and Stef, wait til you get into your 60's, but what de hay, Amy and Nanners should come as well, the more the merrier, let's make it an Up North party.
  3. friar mike

friar mike IronButtGruver

Oddometer:
    PM sent Dick.
  4. Harry Swan

Harry Swan One more time

Oddometer:
    Everybody safely back, other than the dedicated summer wanderers?

I'm still sorting, cleaning and catching up and in doing so I reread an article sent by Mr. Sirby about how calm and quaint the rally was, no arrests, fouls or disruptions at all ... but wait a minute! I know better and now that the offenders are safely out of reach I think it’s my duty to write a byline to that Portland article (http://www.katu.com/news/local/98780599.html)

Something like:
    “MOA Rally twilight hour disrupted by Alaskan Hooligans!”
    "A shuttle was commandeered by Team Pterodactyl in the quiet twilight. The rally goers evening was shattered by the boisterous shouts, hoots and ‘strokes!’ as the shuttle circuited the Redmond Fairgrounds.”
    “Ring leaders Fighter and Gina are suspected ....”

There will be a short delay posting photos while I find somebody to hack an SD memory card.