1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade REDUCED——————GIVI TREKKER OUTBACK BLACK 37L PANNIERS FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR 48L

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by AKAdventure, Oct 21, 2021.

1. AKAdventure

AKAdventure Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    From Anchorage, Alaska, in Jacksonville, Florida.
    Like the title says,

I’ve got a set of black 37L Givi Trekker Outback 37L panniers in excellent condition. I actually just picked these up here on the flee market, but upon arrival, I decided I’d like a left hand side 48L, possibly a right hand side 48L as well, but I’m concerned it may be VERY wide on my GSA with right side exhaust.

What I’m looking for: to sell these and buy a set of black ones in the 48/37 or 48/48 configuration, or trade these for the bags I’m looking for. These are in excellent shape, and I’d like the same for any bags I trade for. These we’re supposedly used about 3 times by the original owner, and I believe him completely based on their condition. I can send more pictures as needed. But these bags are in great shape! I’m also in the market for a 42L or 58L black top-case to match these, and a set of pannier racks and top case rack for a 2016 BMW GSA.

Located in Jacksonville Florida, and asking $750 for the bags. Cheers!

-Josh

Attached Files:

2. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.
  3. ringo

ringo WWW.TWOWHEELADVENTURES.COM

Oddometer:
    I have a 2018 tiger 800xca givi mounys are PLR6413. Yours the same??
  4. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    These are the same bags as the Tiger OEM aluminum bags. So I believe your bike should use them. Your rack is different than mine, because the GSA rack attaches to the bike differently than the Tiger rack.

-Josh.
  5. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    Still looking to trade!
  6. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT
  7. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    REDUCED to $650. Revzilla has these at $900.