1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale REDUCED!! BMW OEM GSA BAGS AND PANNIER RACKS!

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by AKAdventure, Oct 16, 2021.

1. AKAdventure

AKAdventure Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    From Anchorage, Alaska, in Jacksonville, Florida.
    BMW OEM PANNIERS OFF OF A 2016 GSA. THESE SHOULD FIT ANY OF THE GS/GSA’S IN THE GSW ERA. BUT DOUBLE CHECK IF YOU’RE UNSURE.

THESE ARE IN NEARLY PERFECT CONDITION, AND INCLUDES ALL THREE BAGS, ALL LOCKS TO REKEY THEM TO YOUR OWN OEM BIKE KEY, THE BACKREST PAD, TECHSPEC SNAKESKIN TOPPERS, BMW INNER DRY BAGS, BMW GSA PANNIER RACKS, AND ALL THE ADV STICKERS YOU'LL NEED TO GET HIGH FIVES AT YOUR LOCAL STARBUCKS. GSA OEM TOP RACK IS NOT INCLUDED! JUST THE BOX. NOT WILLING TO GIVE UP THE WIFE’S GRAB HANDLES AT THIS TIME FOR FREE. THEY CAN POSSIBLY BE SOLD AT ADDITIONAL COST. COST OF MY SETUP NEW WITH TOP RACK IS $4,024 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING.

THIS SETUP IS ABOUT $3,500 NEW! WITHOUT THE GSA TOP RACK/GRAB HANDLES. I’M LOOKING FOR $2,000 FOR EVERYTHING.

ONE OF THE INNER BAGS HAS A SPLIT SEAM, I’M SURE IT COULD BE GLUED BACK TOGETHER, BUT I HAVEN’T DONE SO YET.

LOCATED IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA. PREFER LOCAL PICK UP, BUT WILL ABSOLUTELY SHIP. WILL POSSIBLY DO TRADE OR PARTIAL TRADE FOR BLACK GIVI TREKKER OUTBACK SET-UP OR PARTIAL SET UP FOR MY GSA. MY SET UP IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, ANE ID EXPECT THE SAME OF ANY TRADES.

THESE BAGS ARE PHENOMENAL, BUT I SEE MYSELF DOING MORE TWO UP LONG ROAD TOURING IN MY IMMEDIATE FUTURE, AND LITTLE TO NO TURE ADVENTURE RIDING WITH SOFT BAGS, OR EVEN THESE RUGGED BMW GSA BAGS. SOMEONE SHOULD ENJOY THEM!

CAN SEND ADDITIONAL PICTURES OR INFORMATION VIA TEXT. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY, OR YOU COVER THE PAYPAL FEES.

I ALSO HAVE OEM GS/GSA LEVERS FOR $110 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL IN THE USA. AND SEVERAL OTHER THINGS FOR THE GSA AVAILABLE, MORE ADS TO FOLLOW. YOU CAN ALSO PM/ TEXT ME FOR MORE ITEMS. 801-980-7512.

-JOSH.

Attached Files:

2. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    Sale is pending.
  3. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    It looks like the original buyer may be flaking. Shoot me an offer. Someone surely needs these pristine panniers, complete with world traveler credentials!
  4. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    All PM’s replied to.

For those asking if I’d split the bags and pannier racks up, yes, I’d be willing to split things up, but I won’t give either away. All REASONABLE offers will be considered. Please don’t lowball me. All lowball offers have been turned down without a second thought.

Cheers!
  5. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.
  6. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.
  7. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    Sale is once again pending. Racks are up for grabs in another post.
  8. AKAdventure

Oddometer:
    TTT.