1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Redverz Tents

Discussion in 'Canada' started by BackRoader, Jan 31, 2020.

1. BackRoader

BackRoader Life Is A Hiway, Ride It.

Oddometer:
    Lol, I found packing up the dry tent was challenging enough.
  2. KevinZucht

KevinZucht Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I got an Expedition II very if any use off craigslist...for ...get this 100 ca.....as I left after buying I was going "START THE CAR" It was some guys uncle that his nephew had owed him money...didn't know the tent! I lucked out.
    Bill 310, Maggot12 and MGV8 like this.
  3. KevinZucht

Oddometer:
    No tent is.
    But the room makes up for that! my helinox max con w legs affords me lots of room and I still have room even for the Savanna chair STILL inside the tent....then the garage for the bike/cooking on those yucky days!
    Maggot12 and MGV8 like this.
  4. 250senuf

250senuf Long timer

Oddometer:
    Stolen property, sort of?
  5. CavReconSGT

CavReconSGT Just the right amount of evil. Supporter

Oddometer:
    As far as the wet thing goes. I know I travel a little heavy but I carry my tent, tarp, hatchet and poles in one of my waterproof bags. If its wet, it just stays wet but I don't need to worry about clothes, food or anything else getting wet because of it. I try to dry up as much as I can by wiping the tent off with a microfiber cloth. Keeping all my stuff I don't want wet in a separate waterproof bag makes it much easier on me. I will dry it out good when its dry outside or if I am in a hotel. Again, I understand that this is not the only solution but the one I use.

KR
    sati8d and MGV8 like this.
  6. KevinZucht

Oddometer:
    nope...even talked with the guy later. He paid full price for it and needed money to pay his uncle for rent. Of course I did not tell that I would have paid WAAAAAAAAAY more for it.
    So very happy with my setup now.
    Next will be a KIPMOTO trailer from the island.
    MGV8 likes this.
  7. 250senuf

250senuf Long timer

Oddometer:
    I guess I misread it. Sounded to me as though you bought it from the uncle who was owed money by the tent owner.
  8. sati8d

sati8d REALLY?? Eh! Oh! ca va pas non??? Supporter

Oddometer:
    I drop the poles, pull the pegs and stuff it in the compression bag as it lays, so when you deploy it, comes out long ways. To deploy, reverse, I put the 1st peg in one of the vestibule corners and pull the bag along my axis. 5 minutes.
    You don't need to fold it. Just stuff it. Do the same when it's wet, but as soon as I get home or the next dry day, I set it to dry really well.

View attachment 2988034
    View attachment 2988037