REKLUSE KTM 690 EXP kit -Finally Ready for Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by cjracer, Oct 31, 2014.

1. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    You've waited a long time for this! It's finally here.

We've had a chance to test one in person this fall and it was a huge improvement to this bike!

Now you can get one too!

[​IMG]

ORDER Yours at CJ Designs NOW!

Benefits
    • Prevents stalling
    • Easy external adjustment
    • Improves traction & low-speed maneuverability
    • Transfers more torque
    • Retains stock lever feel for normal clutch modulation
    • Protects the clutch basket and eliminates notching
    Fitment
    690 Enduro 2008-2009
    690 Enduro R 2009-2015
    690 Supermoto 2007-2008
    690 Supermoto R 2008 only
    690 SMC 2009-2011
    690 SMC R 2012-2015
  2. palmstatecrawler

palmstatecrawler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Will there be any type of advrider discount?
  3. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Check my vendors thread for all ADVrider member discount info. :evil
  4. nevermind

nevermind wow. just wow.

Oddometer:
    Good to see you're keeping on the leading bleeding edge, Craig!!! Is the KTM basket up to the task or are you CNC'ing a billet piece?
  5. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    No New basket required at this time.

B/c this bike has a slipper clutch they had to do some neat stuff to get it to work, but they also include NEW fibers and high wear steel strips to add to the OEM basket so even if it is worn a little, this should renew it.

In general the EXP system is a lot less stressfull on the baskets than the older Z-start pro.

So with this kit you are not only getting an EXP Kit, but a NEW Slave and a NEW set of Fibers and steels. Great deal for anyone with some miles on there 690 and looking for a refresh. :clap

We tested it out on an early 09 bike. This curred any odd stalling issues at slow speed on the trails and made it much more enjoyable. We kept stock gearing, but with a smaller front sprocket upgrade it would shine even better in the single track. :evil
  6. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    i'm heading back north to do more testing, be back monday to follow up on any questions.

Order now, if interested in getting one from the first batch, requests have been high and they will go fast!

Best thing about Rekluse is they offer 30 day money back if you hate it.
    Honestly, I've never had a customer take them up on it, they are just that good.:freaky
  7. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    There is about 400 miles on the 690 EXP Kit now and all is still great. No adjustment needed. Very consistent performance.
  8. Svegarn

Svegarn n00b

Oddometer:
    Does anyone have problems with a small amount of drag at idle and in 1:st gear? I think that i have the right amount of freeplay gain, about 4 mm. Tried to adjust by turning clockwise on the slave adjuster but it doesn´t seem to help. Has driven it for about 50 km in total.
  9. EnduroFever

EnduroFever feeling magnifique Supporter

Oddometer:
    I know this is an old thread but I'm getting drag in first gear and am unable to get any freeplay. I didn't tighten the clutch center nut with an impact wrench and turned the slave cylinder almost all the way out without seeing any change. The clutch is bled properly.

I am out of ideas, what was your resolution Svegarn?
  10. nevermind

nevermind wow. just wow.

Oddometer:
    A small amount of drag in first gear is what you want and 100% normal. You should be able to hold the bike with your feet but if you let them go it should start to roll away.

No freeplay gain could be a short clutch pack or perhaps you lost the ball bearing in the hole in the clutch slave. How old are the fibers you used? Did you mic or measure each one? On my install on a different bike I had to turn my clutch slave adjuster way out in order to get the spec'd freeplay gain. No where near the 1 full turn +5. Were you able to feel the point of contact of the stack springs by starting from full out?

FWIW, Rekluse Tech Support is VERY good. Call 'em!!!