Replace stock BMW driving lights with Clearwater on a 2017 GSA??

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by JaredKirkman, Nov 16, 2017.

1. nwcycle

nwcycle Long timer

Oddometer:
    We have been installing the CW for several years now, The whole package is very clean and very well thought out, we have also installed Rigids and Denali, most riders like the round lights, We have installed several Nuetrino element set ups and the performance is unreal, with all power use settings and allowed 0-100% uses for heating items or lighting output if you are not using the Wonder wheel..
    We have great deals on complete installs, and cant have enough lights !!, I use the Sevina along with stock driving lights, cant think you would ever need more, but...... getting a set of the Dixi just for grins :)
    and will install the Sevinas on my 1200 LT
    huskershaun and mikegc like this.
  2. (I^2)R/746

(I^2)R/746 Rider

Oddometer:
    Too much tech. Third bike I've had my Krista lights on ('11 R1200GS). Never used anything but the dimmer. Not even an on/off. Have a power distribution module with constant and switched on and off. Run them off the switched. No off for them with the bike on. Dimmer rarely gets used. Simple. Hit the horn, hit the brights: 100% on. Work great. Great product. 7 years and maybe 70k miles no issues. Taking them with me to the next bike, too.
  3. East End

East End Bilge Rat

Oddometer:
    Ericas on a '17GSA. Using these lamps without ability to dim, not a good idea. They are seriously bright at full power. Mine on lower crash bar aimed low at 10% power for running lamps. Horn or Bright Switch brings them up to 100% which is massive, searing, stunning bright light. "Oh, you are enjoying your cell phone call while pulling out of the liquor store parking lot? Here comes Tommy's Comet!"
    gadgettr1, mikegc and AdamChandler like this.