Retro-reflective AK Flag stickers??

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by helikron, Aug 24, 2006.

1. hardybaker

hardybaker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Three ovals please. I married a gal that was born in Anchorage. I hope that qualifys me for the deal. Thanks for the effort. Check is heading your way. Hardy
  2. Fighter

Fighter Head Gruver

Oddometer:

You mean this one???

Attached Files:

3. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    That stung.:huh You're right Fite, I had a good sticky collection going.....then I headed east out of Smithers, B.C. :eek1

My collection along with the entire bike was eviscerated by a woman cager on her way to the Piggly Wiggly to buy some cranberry sauce.:wink:

It not only took me a while to catch up with you and Ace (finally caught you in Alberta), but it seems to be taking me a little longer than usual to "sticky up".

P.S. Don't hate me because I ride better equipment, hate me because I ride my equipment better. :lol3:lol3
  4. Fighter

Fighter Head Gruver

Oddometer:

BS
    Don't start on me....... Beeeetch
    That was at least six bikes ago.
    Dug up an old shot of one of your throw-aways. :lol3 :lol3 :lol3

Attached Files:

5. AKTroy

AKTroy BE AWARE OF TRAINS

Oddometer:
    Katoomer saw your steed on the dyno today. At least it looked like yours. Mines done and ended up with 75 hp and 91 lbs of tourqe. Dave said it was still coming up at red line. :ricky

Yours will be a monster with the 103! :eek1
  6. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    Start? Who started on who BEEEOOTCH? :huh BTW .....who's bike is the throw away? The one with the red panniers doesn't look familiar. The throw away in the fore ground does....looks like bigger bird with an upgraded GPS III. Wonder who was nice enough to give you that?:wink:
  7. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    Hey Troy, that wasn't mine on the dyno. Couldn't be.....my plan is to have the work done next summer. It's going to be really nice. Sounds like yours turned out really good.....lot's more "juice"!

My priority right now is to get Fighter of his arse to help me get the nine-fiddy from CA to AK. :wink: He's having a little bout with "bike envy":evil ......he'll bounce back though.....always does.

Looking foward to riding with you guys again next summer. It's nice there is some new hardware and new upgrades out there in Gruver land......remember last year? It was a new bike Bonanza! Fite, Hacky, Motomamma, Hackyson and me. Let me know what the upgraded moto-mods cost you. The package for the 96 to 103 is a little steep but definately sounds worth it.

Keep me posted or PM me with the details.

Katoomer
  8. Fighter

Fighter Head Gruver

Oddometer:

Wow...that stung.:huh
    Can't we all just get along????
  9. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
  10. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the reminder Fite! I'm glad you don't have any pics of past girlfriends or one nighters to throw back in my face... She was looking good that day with her new coat of paint and all... hope Ace likes ridin' my cast offs... there may be more than one!:evil
  11. AK Bear

AK Bear Long timer

Oddometer:
    Those are some really nice stickers!!!! The photos on the site here don't do them justice. Top quality. Really nice job. Bear
  12. beamertwin

beamertwin Paul

Oddometer:
    Glad the PO got them to you in the Holiday rush.:D Glad too that you like them. Many fingers to thank for getting them out to everyone.
  13. MMNORTH

MMNORTH Got GUZZI

Oddometer:
    For stickers, decals, reflective or not they have every state , province, country and then some. Check flagline.com
  14. Wheeldog

Wheeldog Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ok.......I screwed that deal up.....missed the movie.:D :baldy Guess I need to do the mail routine.....sorry about that.:shog
  15. frewhl

frewhl daily rider

Oddometer:
    My check is in the mail.
    Two stamps to mail a self addressed envelope to AK.
    What a bargin.
    Thanks for saving me a trip back.

Although I might return.

Thanks again to everyone I met up there.
  16. maquette

maquette Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  17. vegasphotog

vegasphotog Las Vegas Cheechako

Oddometer:
    Paul,

How is your inventory? I bought one at the Movie Night and put it on my helmet...looks great...would probably like to purchase a couple more ovals....

Nice work Alan.

-Robert
  18. beamertwin

beamertwin Paul

Oddometer:
    Hey Robert,
    50% sold to date. Buy as many as you want..the rush is over.:lol2
    I'll keep bumping this thread untill mid-Feb or so.....then the stickers will need a new home.

The winter photos look great! Keep those tires spinning so you'll be ready for summer trips. Thanks for sharing.
    Paul
  19. beamertwin

beamertwin Paul

Oddometer:
    Missed conections with GusGus and Dapman for sticker exchanges. Call me @441-0002 so we can get the box closer empty and start on the next design.:huh I work through the long weekend but can carry some stickies along if I know we can meet up. GG...I am working off NLights on the way to the jet fuel park.
    Paul
  20. Gusgus

Gusgus Banned

Oddometer:
    Sorry to have missed you Paul.

I drive right near your work place every single day then. (Now I know)

I turn at Boeing Drive off of Northern Lights. You know, right before the guard shack?

These New Year's couple of days, I'll be home in the area affectionately known as the place near the Big Lake. Or Lake Big, which ever sounds better.

Again Paul, Thanks for pulling my bacon out of the fire with this sticker business. At $5 each I would like 4, 2 of each.

I'll give you a call, and set up an itinerary and public place to meet.:rofl

Until then,,,,HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !:choppa