REVER RLink - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Mapping & Navigation' started by Sugi, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Sugi

Sugi n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Does anybody have experience with the Rever RLink? If so, please share your thoughts. Thanks!
    AdamChandler and gadgettr1 like this.
  2. ZiggyInNc

ZiggyInNc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Since the last iPhone update a few weeks ago Rever has been basically useless for me except for recording rides. When I bringg up the app it lets me record but pretty much any other action doesn’t work and it seems I cant view past rides either. Pretty disappointed after paying for a yearly subscription a few months ago.
  3. ajy1w

ajy1w Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Every time I try to use this app it is very difficult. It does not work only to record ride. It is useless.
    And note that it is a subscription that automatically renews every year. So mine just renewed, saw the charge on my card statement. Contacted Rever Suport via email because that is the only way, no phone contact or company info. I received an email response within 24 hours from a gmail address directing me back to google pay to cancel with no mention of a refund. The person Lana has no signature or mention of Rever, just her name. Nothing claiming she works for Rever, how unprofessional. See below. What a joke.
    Stay away from Rever > Really Crap.
    They have a lot of balls to take your money, the app sucks.

Hey Albert,

It looks like your Subscription is through the Google Play Store. Go ahead and visit the Play Store, find Subscriptions and you can manage your subscription there.

Lana

And my reply:
    Hi Lana,
    I went to Google Subscriptions and I did cancel the subscription there. But it says that it will be canceled at the end of the year July 30 2022 and it does not offer a refund. That is not acceptable to me I want to be refunded for the current charge for this year.
    How do I get refunded for the charge?
    I read somewhere that Comoto Holdings bought Rever?
    Also if you work for Rever why is there no company information on your email?
    Your email address is gmail.
    Rever website offers no phone contact or location for the company.
    Its very unprofessional makes you wonder if the company is real or just a scam.
    Then when I contact Rever support I am directed back to Google.
    Do I have to call my credit card and dispute the charge, and I will be assured.

4. AdamChandler

AdamChandler Ascending n00b

Oddometer:
    This thread is about RLINK. Not REVER. I’m very happy with mine. https://rlink.com/

j
    ust put it on a second bike.