1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Revit Airwave ventilated summer pants

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by danman, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Howdy boys,

Selling my Revit Airwave ventilated summer pants, size medium, short leg version, light gray color. Bought these for hot weather riding, but am just not using them as much as I thought I would, worn twice. Highly ventilated with large air mesh panels. reflective areas at the lower legs, hip and knee armor and side zipper pockets. They have full length zippers on each leg for quick and easy on and off.

I have 32” waist 30’ inseam, fit me fine, has adjustable waistband. Standard length was way too long in the leg. Properly stored, non smoker.

$100 shipped CONUS, Payment via PayPal

IMG_5037.JPG IMG_5041.JPG IMG_5038.JPG
    IMG_5042.JPG
  2. Restondoublek

Restondoublek Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  3. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Pants are sold.
Thread Status: