1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Rev'it Pants

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by ABPanda, Dec 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABPanda

ABPanda n00b

Oddometer:
    RevIt motorcycle pants for sale.

Size XL Long

$150

Located in Tampa, FL

Worn by me on my daily commute for about a year. I sold my bike last year, and these pants have been hanging in the closet since.

I am a 6’2 220lb male with a 34" inseam 34- 36 inch waist, full thigh and these pants fit perfect.

Pants are great quality and in great shape. No rips or scuffs. Never been down. All velcro and zippers are fully functional and as strong as the day they were new.

Pants come with quilted winter legging liners and waterproof liner, and CE padding in the hips and knees in case you take a tumble. I’ve ridden in downpours in these pants and my legs stayed dry, and ridden when it was 100 degrees outside and 30 degrees outside. These pants have equally great ventilation, warmth, and protection when needed. The liners themselves have probably been in the pants no more than 5 times and are like new.

Aside from a good helmet, jacket and boots, these pants were the best investment I ever made. They boost your confidence on the road just by knowing you are seen better, due to the reflective strips, and are better protected in case of the inevitable.

These pants are most closely related to the current Sand 3's (as pointed out to me). I do not recall what the name of the pant was when I purchased. I just knew I wanted something that would work well in hot and cold weather. These pants perform well in both conditions. Buy with confidence!

See the Sand 3's in the link below.

See reviews here.
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...RubP6qC6XqZkLT4H-YP15_ecuk8WQutxoC7DsQAvD_BwE

I'll be listing a couple of other items as well. See my other listings.

Thanks for looking!

20201122_104059_HDR.jpg 20201122_104120_HDR.jpg
    20201122_104147_HDR.jpg 20201122_104231_HDR.jpg
    20201122_104333_HDR.jpg
  2. Cavernous

Cavernous Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The link didn't work for me. How much are they new? More importantly, how can you weigh 220 and have 34" waist? Hourglass figure
  3. ABPanda

ABPanda n00b

Oddometer:
    You got me. I may have been closer to 34 at some point, but at 220 im a lot closer to 36.

Size is XL long

I want to say i paid in the neighborhood of 300 when I bought them new.

Try this link
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...RubP6qC6XqZkLT4H-YP15_ecuk8WQutxoC7DsQAvD_BwE
  4. PaulBarton

PaulBarton Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I’m pretty sure these are original Cayenne Pro’s from around 10yrs ago (?). The model has changed since then so direct comparisons aren’t directly on point. They were the top of the line from Revit. The key indicators are the 3-layers and the leather on the inside of the leg.

I was interested until the size got posted :-(. I need XXL.
  5. ABPanda

ABPanda n00b

Oddometer:
    Just want to reassure anyone who is interested, these pants are not 10 years old and were purchased around 2017 - 2018 NEW. Unfortunately, I do not have the receipt to verify. I believe I purchased from RevZilla.
  6. PaulBarton

PaulBarton Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Ok - didn’t mean to concern you but you may want to clean up your ad. The Cayenne Pro has not been a 3-layer solution since pre-2015. It is currently a mesh solution designed for hotter climates and doesn’t have a thermal layer. I also looked at earlier versions they never had cargo pockets. So, you have either Sand 3 or Off-track pants. I notice while you stated Cayenne Pro and provided a dead link for the CPro the actual link is for the Sand 3. Do you have the Sand 3 pants? If so, you may want to label the ad as such and eliminate all references to Cayenne Pro. The Sand 3 are very popular and you should have a market for them.
  7. ABPanda

ABPanda n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Paul. Yes, I believe you are correct and these are the sand 3's. I was going off of images of recent pants when i'd initially written my thread, but later updated the link as you noticed. Thanks!

Andrew
    PaulBarton likes this.
  8. ABPanda

ABPanda n00b

Oddometer:
    TTT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.