REV'IT Sand 3 Jacket (Sand/Black, XL) and Trousers (Black, L)

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Best Revenge, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Best Revenge

Best Revenge n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey all,

Looking to part with my REV'IT brand Sand 3 jacket and trousers. Both are in like-new condition, worn < 10 times, with the *small* exception of some very minor discoloration on the back of the jacket from a tech wash product - not easily noticeable! Otherwise no tears, abrasions or other damage. Check out the product pages below for more info. Sturdy and high-quality kit, slightly more form-fitting than BMW Rallye or Klim, and the jacket has two sets of torso adjusters (plus a hem cinch) so you can run looser if you're layering underneath or prefer a boxier fit, or tighter for a more snug, aerodynamic fit. Jacket is 'sand / black' color and trousers are black. REV'IT sizing runs a bit small (European brand), I normally wear a L (6'3", 44" chest, 190 lbs, broad shoulders) but the XL fits me well and adjustability helps to fine-tune. Adjustors on the trousers help fine-tune waist, I wear 34X34 in jeans and these fit great. Trousers are the Long version, 36" inseam.

Includes zip-in thermal and waterproof (REV'IT 'HydraTex') liners (jacket and trousers) and also includes back protector (sold separately when jacket is bought new).

Product pages:

https://www.revitsport.com/gb_en/jacket-sand-3-43758.html#522
    https://www.revitsport.com/gb_en/trousers-sand-3-44132.html#101

Paid $910 for everything (I know it's on sale right now on RevZilla, $747 total) and will let go for a reasonable best offer. Thinking $475 shipped to CONUS.

IMG-0617 (wecompress.com).jpg IMG-0618 (wecompress.com).jpg IMG-0619 (wecompress.com).jpg IMG-0620 (wecompress.com).jpg IMG-0621 (wecompress.com).jpg IMG-0622 (wecompress.com).jpg IMG-0623 (wecompress.com).jpg
  2. jhfairch

jhfairch Wish I would have started sooner

Oddometer:
    Sent a PM.
  3. Jamers14

Jamers14 n00b

Oddometer:
    Would the jacket be too short since I'm 6'6"?
  4. smogged.out

smogged.out n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey. Interested in the pants only.