!!!!!! Ricor Shocks Pre-Black-Friday Sale!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Vegas Brian, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We just started a pre black friday sale on INTIMINATORS and Shocks. 40% off!!!

http://store.ricorshocks.com

All INTIMINATORS, except Capo's are $179.99

Mono Shocks are $549.99

KLR 650
    DR 650
    DL 650
    F650GS
    GS650

If you have been on the fence, the time is now!

888-425-1333
  2. 514Advrider

514Advrider Addicted

Oddometer:
    A well known dual sport outfitter sells the DR 650 intiminators for 2$ cheaper and the monoshock for 599$. These are their regular prices valid all year long.

Sorry, but I don't see this as a special if your list price before discount does not reflect the market price for your product.
  3. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well....

When we run a sale we don't leave our dealers hung out to dry. They are our wholesale customers and we take care of them as we do our retail customers. So when we run a sale they are allowed to match our pricing. Basically when we run a sale they get the same discounted pricing structure.

Brian
  4. Wattner

Wattner Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looks interesting... Is there compression and rebound adjustments?

Thank you!
  5. bete

bete misguided adventurer

Oddometer:
    Once installed u wont care what they cost. Theses are the SHIT! I've had them on my klr for a year now and there amazing, they hold the ground like u wont believe, also the ride quality is so smooth no more standing for bumps. I will be taking advantage of this sale to out fit my new wee. Thanks Brian. bete..
  6. Dorito

Dorito Dreamer and Doer

Oddometer:
    How long does the sale continue for?
  7. isaac004

isaac004 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Question for Ricor:

I have a 2006 DR650 with the Intimidators up front and the Cogent rear shock, with around 12k miles. Back around 6-7k miles when I was on the middle of the Great Divide Ride, I noticed that my forks did not seem as smooth and plush in their sliding action. A few months ago I serviced the fork with new seals and 5wt Maxima fork oil (as recommended by Ricor) thinking it might help. No luck. Over the last few days I have been playing around A LOT with fork alignment, attempting to get the forks at the same height in the triple clamps, keeping the triple bolt clams just snug for the fitup. I snugged the axle bolt down while trying all sorts of combinations of keeping the spacer, speed gear, and brake caliper off the bike so the right leg can properly align to be parallel with the left leg. No luck.

Basically, what I am feeling is a binding/stiction sensation as I compress the fork legs slowly. If I push down hard and fast, it seems to rebound like it is supposed to, at least on the initial quick motion up. But if I push down slowly, I have to pull up on the bars a little to get the bike to rise back up to the normal ride height. It is just enough stiction/binding for me to be paranoid, but not enough that would indicate a very large issue. I don’t seem to notice it much while riding, but I do notice that under hard braking my front fender tip will buzz the D606 knobs sometimes (especially after riding the Divide Ride with two tubes in my fender back, with the fender flopping around). Not sure if the fender has distorted/bent some, or if I am really just having bad dive, which the Ricor’s are not supposed to do.

Any thoughts? My fear is a bent stanchion, but of course that is hard to measure. I doubt this is an issue with the Ricor Intimidators unit itself, but I figured I would run this by the experts first.

Thanks.
  8. soupbone

soupbone Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ricor still in business?