1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Ride Mexico this winter, anyone?????

Discussion in 'Americas' started by ADVDAD, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Throttlemeister

Throttlemeister Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Meet up with Tury and looking at routes down to the canyon and the falls on the north. Still wanting to to head over to Baja on the ferry but it dosen´t really matter b/c I´m in MEXICO and loving it! Sweet 16 is as it says for a 2laned paved road except those long straits. I´d still meet up and ride some with another(s) if interested. I will check ADVrider and pm tomorrow but God only knows when I can figure out another spot to check net.
  2. Throttlemeister

Throttlemeister Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Had to take the long way around to Tubares, the river was high and the rocks were rough on the way to Rodeo. Had a great time going around anyway. Went through a back way to Alamos and met up with some great ex pats from Wyoming who invited me to stay the night. Arthur is setting up shop for camp ground that caters to motos and the like, really neat place. I hope to be on the ferry to La Paz tomorrow evening looking forward to Baja. But CC should not be missed and will never be forgotten.
    Anyone down south in Baja riding around who wants to meet up a ride for a bit?:freaky
  3. rhjiii46

rhjiii46 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Gasandasphalt and I are sitting in a motel in Nogales having only met face to face 5 hours ago. Bikes are gassed up, insurance is bought and paid for, ready to head over the border tomorrow morning. Wish us luck, we're excited.
  4. dtop1

dtop1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm in Navojoa, SON andf will be heading north tom'w on a grey 12 GS. If we see one another on the hwy tom'w lets stop & talk if it's possible to do so safely. Dan
  5. funseeker

funseeker Why Not??

Oddometer:
    Enjoy your trip and ride safe!!
  6. cfbadger

cfbadger Big Chief

Oddometer:
    Have fun! I should be with u but Im not quite ready and still have to find a dog sitter as they get tired after a few miles.