1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Ride Sat. 20th anyone?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Skinner, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    I'm out most of today, but, anyone up for a ride anywhere Illinois region tommorrow. I'll check in tonight around five'ish.
  2. Scalzitti

Scalzitti Adventure Driven

Oddometer:
    Can't ride Saturday, the wife said something about a wedding anniversary. Looks like Sunday might be a drier day. I plan on riding sometime then. Larry
  3. kfsinc

kfsinc Chaingolian Observer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sunday would be better for me also -- long list of shit to do tomorrow :deal
  4. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    Im in for Sunday....no can do tomorrow ...

BTW Skinner...where the f&ck were you when I posted earlier this week ? I thought you were goin' to Michigan...??
  5. LIP

LIP Open Mouth and insert LEG

Oddometer:
    Tried to work out Saturday AM with Skinner, but the wifey scheduled some other stuff for me, like kid duty. I am in for a Sunday ride, so let's schedule the meeting time, place and food stop, and let's ride. Let me know what's up unless you want me to plan it...

LIP
  6. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    My bike is geared/set up for primarily off-road use so I don't want to commit to a long road ride....

Can we do a dual sport somewhere without traveling hundreds of miles ?

It seems like the majority of you guy have GS's so Im assuming you're doing a road thing -- does anyone want to go to Buff Range ? too sloppy ?
  7. kfsinc

kfsinc Chaingolian Observer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'd be good for a couple of hours or so Sunday -- on the road. This rain's got things too messy for me and my big pig. 10 or 11 am start into Cheeseland would be good. Back by two so's I can work down the honeydo list.

kfs
  8. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    I have to work Sunday. Could ride for a while, but must be home by 11:00.

Fisto- I was in Mich. came home late Tuesday night.

P.S. becareful off road this weekend, it is opening of firearm deer season in Illinois and Wisconsin. If you push a deer out someone might shoot at it and then I'll be buying your bike for a cheap price from your family members.
  9. LIP

LIP Open Mouth and insert LEG

Oddometer:
    Larry-Scalziti and Karl- Kfsinc:
    Since you guys want to ride, I think we should plan on meeting at the McDonalds/BP on the corner of 12 and 120 at 10:00 AM on Sunday 11/21. If my calculations are correct, that is about the most center spot between Crystal Lake, Lake Zurich, and Grayslake. We head North of the Cheddar Curtain and find a spot for some lunch around 12-12:30 and head back so Karl can make it home by 2-2:30. I know a few good roads and I am sure you guys do also. Let me know if that works for you guys and I will plan to meet you there.

If I don't go riding, I got an offer to go waterskiing instead....

PM me for contact info and I will give you my cell#

LIP