1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Ride the Old West and Eat a 30 oz Steak, if you can

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Humunn, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Humunn

Humunn Agent Provocateur

Oddometer:
    Twelve guys leaving Friday morning for a three day ride throughout the Central Oregon high desert. What will they see? What will they ride? And will they be able to eat a really big piece of meat?

Stay tuned and find out.

[​IMG]
  2. Mad Kaw Disease

Mad Kaw Disease Dual Sport Diseased

Oddometer:
    I did my best on that steak...but they sucker you in and fill you up with that great bean soup before you get the beef.

It was an awesome ride!!!!
  3. Drewski

Drewski Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Dude's, That was a awesome slab of beef and a funtastic ride. Good times, good people.
  4. brad21

brad21 We have a pool... and a pond.

Oddometer:
    Bring it on Greg! :lurk
  5. Humunn

Humunn Agent Provocateur

Oddometer:
    Day ONE is always preceded by Day ZERO which usually takes place at the Horseshoe Tavern in Prineville, affectionately known by some as the “Shoe”. It’s an old cowboy bar, full of character and stories in its own, the perfect setting for a bunch of characters to meet and tell stories of their own. But this time since we had minors on the trip so we met at Dillons, a new cowboy bar and grill just around the corner from the Shoe. If you are ever in Prineville stop by. It is one of my favorite places in town.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
    The pregame activities on Day ZERO really just consist of a “meet and greet” and give the riders a chance to get to know each other a little before we take off on the multi day excursion.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Here’s Bob and Ray, both from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Vancouver</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Washington</st1:State></st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The other riders are Jim and James (father/son combo) from Portland, Kevin from Eugene (Kevin and I had some fun at the end of the Day THREE by making single track out of two track – nice riding Kevin!), Andy from Mt. Vernon (riding one of those cool new street legal Kawi 250s), Doug and Scott (father/son) from SFO, Larry and <st1:personName w:st="on">Randy</st1:personName> (father/son-in-law) from Reno, and Ace riding the big 990 in sweep position.
    Here’s a shot of the group on the morning of Day ONE. Everyone was excited and the weather forecast was looking great; 3 days of sunshine and in the high 70s. Perfect.
    [​IMG]
    We’re on the trail by about 830 am. I’ve learned the earlier the start, the better. Today would be a perfect example of that, but more on that in a bit.
    Here’s Doug from SFO riding a KDX 220. Doug rode the 5 day Crown Jewels tour last fall and had so much fun he brought his son along.
    [​IMG]
    Here’s Jim from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Portland</st1:place></st1:City> on a sweet KTM 300.
    [​IMG]
    Climbing up this little rocky section is Bob from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Vancouver</st1:place></st1:City> on a farkled up KLR 650. One of his farkle devices is a set of highway pegs which would come in handy later in the rocky section of Fandango canyon, but more on that later.
    [​IMG]
    And Ace bringing up the rear on the monster 990. Ace and I rode together in Baja 6 weeks ago and I was impressed with his superior riding, wrenching, and people skills. The perfect combo for a multi day tour. Little did he know at this point that most of the wrenching we would do would be on HIS bike!
    [​IMG]
    And so one of the themes of the tour begins only a few short miles from the beginning. Here we are changing our first flat of the day on the DR650.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Since flats are a rare occurrence, I distinctively recall telling Ace and <st1:personName w:st="on">Randy</st1:personName>, “well, at least we got that out of the way early on.” Before the trip was over I would eat my words SEVEN more times…yes – 7!
    More to follow…
  6. Mad Kaw Disease

Oddometer:

First major lesson of the trip...The farkle most ridiculed may be the one that saves your bacon in the end."
  7. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Nice action!! :thumb

:lurk :lurk
  8. Mad Kaw Disease

Oddometer:
    Some more Day One pics....

[​IMG]
    Ace's Blue Beast

[​IMG]
    Packs on and ready to ride!

[​IMG]
    The tire iron tour begins.

[​IMG]
    And goes and goes...
  9. Thylex

Thylex Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Subscribed! :ear

:clap
  10. Humunn

Humunn Agent Provocateur

Oddometer:
    Continuing on to the first PLANNED stop. Here’s Jim and James, father/son combo from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Portland</st1:place></st1:City>.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And Doug and his son Scott from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:City></st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Video of Jim on the coals climbing to the top of the cinder cone.
    [​IMG]
    Nice pics from on top of the cinder cone. Here’s Kevin from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Eugene</st1:place></st1:City>.
    [​IMG]
    And the Three Sisters in the background.
    [​IMG]
    And Doug and son Scott from SFO.
    [​IMG]
    After taking in the view we roll back down to the bottom of the cone, and discover Ace has a flat on the 990. At this point I am thinking, “flat #2, less than 20 miles into the ride, no way!” Fortunately there was a guy there with a bottle of compressed air that made the job a little easier.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On the move again rolling up and over <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Pine</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Mtn.</st1:placeType></st1:place> Here we are on the SE side of Pine with the valley below. Gorgeous spot!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Moving further south we ride through some awesome single track in East Fort Rock. No time for pics but we all got a really good workout. So much so that Bob can’t even manage to give me the correct ADV Rider salute!
    [​IMG]
    On to the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">Fort</st1:placeType> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Rock</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Homestead</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Museum</st1:placeType></st1:place> for lunch catered by the Waterin Hole Tavern just around the corner.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">Fort</st1:placeType> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Rock</st1:placeName></st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    The museum is a collection of old buildings that have been moved here from around the region. There’s a nice little self guided tour you can take or if you are lucky enough you can have a personal tour like we did. I don’t remember her name but she was great, full of energy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some of the punishments and rules of the day, interesting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Class in session. From L to R we have Andy from <st1:placeType w:st="on">Mt.</st1:placeType> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Vernon</st1:placeName>, Jim and James from PDX, Larry from <st1:City w:st="on">Reno</st1:City>, Scott from SFO, and Kevin from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Eugene</st1:place></st1:City>.
    [​IMG]
    And “the teacher”.
    [​IMG]
    More to follow…
  11. Mad Kaw Disease

Oddometer:
    And while Greg was teaching school, some of us were playing hooky...like Ray!
    [​IMG]

Or knoshing on the great chow....

[​IMG]
  12. Humunn

Humunn Agent Provocateur

Oddometer:
    Day 1 - continued
    A couple more interesting pictures at the museum. Here’s one of a BBQ in 1918.
    [​IMG]
    And the desert bloom. Late spring in the high desert.
    [​IMG]
    Meanwhile, back at the tire changing ranch I believe this is #4 for the day.
    [​IMG]
    Bob and Ray who’ve ridden the area before and are pretty handy with a GPS take half the group on into Christmas Valley while the other half go with me out to Hole in the Ground. We had originally planned Hole in the Ground before lunch but lost time fixing flats!
    Here are a couple shots looking down into Hole in the Ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And once you are down at the bottom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are only two ways in and out of the Hole: The easy way and the steep, powdery, switched back way. We came in on the easy way but once at the bottom three of the guys had to try the steep way out. I’ve been down the steep way and in my opinion it’s a controlled fall so I was standing by with camera to get the action on video. As you will see, the trouble spot is the big swooping turn to the right. The guys tell me it was all powdered up and was like riding through a pile of moon dust. Jim and James each give it a couple tries and get hung up in that spot. I can tell Ace is chomping at the bit to give it a try and borrows Jim’s 300 which I’m glad because he just might have tried it on his 990. First try unsuccessful, but here’s #2:
    [​IMG]
    NICE JOB!
    From HITG we roll back towards <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:placeType w:st="on">Fort</st1:placeType> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Rock</st1:placeName> to refuel then to cruise on into <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Christmas</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Valley</st1:placeType></st1:place> for a shower (yes) and dinner. But new habits die hard so in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">Fort</st1:placeType> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Rock</st1:placeName></st1:place> we had to do this, again:
    [​IMG]
    Fortunately the on site museum manager (who had a nice little TW200 parked next to his trailer) had compressed air.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We were missing Bead Breaker Bob and had to man handle the big 990 rear tire on our own. But we got er done and were soon off to CV.
    Arriving in CV we noticed that everyone else had already showered up and were enjoying some adult beverages, except for Kevin, he was drinking coffee.
    [​IMG]
    L to R, Scott, Andy and Ray.
    [​IMG]
    And Ace, James, Doug, and Jim.
    [​IMG]
    Great day! Up next DAY TWO…
  13. Mad Kaw Disease

Oddometer:
    While Ray and the guys took a left to somewhere, I did what the KLR does best and beat feet into Christmas Valley on the slab.

[​IMG]

My mission was to find and buy every 4.50-5.10 X 18 tube I could lay my hands on. Fortunately there is a friendly repair/tire shop in town that actually stocked motorcycle tubes and I scored two tubes in the right size for everyone's bike but my own.

As Greg said, by this time I had found my special purpose in life. Even the bead on the big 990 rear tire could not resist the heel of my Alpinestars and the considerable weight behind it. Bead breaking became my new calling.

My reward was to get one of the first hot showers of the day. Here's Ray and my digs.

[​IMG]

Then it was off to join the boys at the Lodge for a cold one and some chow. Having been on Greg's trips before, I was aware of the need to fast for a week before the trip. The guy always finds great, down home food in huge portions (the 30oz steak is only the tip of the iceberg). As it turned out, the Christmas Valley Lodge had decided to fire up their Traegar Smoker Grill and run a steak special of their own that night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally to bed, I was thanking my lucky stars that the KLR had dodged the troubles experienced by the other big bores, but my day would come tomorrow on Day Two.

[​IMG]
  14. Yossarian™

Yossarian™ Deputy Cultural Attaché

Oddometer:
    Great thread! :clap Subscribing.
  15. rrcollings

rrcollings BigAir

Oddometer:
    Been riding with Greg on/off again for nearly 4 years. It's always a wild adventure. Awesome views, trails, meals, drinks, and tails of the trail to tell. Can't wait to do another. :clap
  16. Humunn

Humunn Agent Provocateur

Oddometer:
    Today’s route would take us south of Christmas Valley through Fandango Canyon east of the Summer Lake and the Diablo Rim about 60 miles to Paisley for lunch at the world famous Pioneer Saloon. From there it’s about an 80 mile ride up through the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Fremont</st1:City> forest on the west side of <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Summer</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place>. The first part of the day is in the desert, the second half would be in the forest at over 7000 feet. NICE.
    Here’s sunrise at the Lakeside Motel in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Christmas</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Valley</st1:placeType></st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fourth of July in CV.
    [​IMG]
    Breakfast…I think this was chicken fried steak but not sure.
    [​IMG]
    Departing CV we drop into Fandango. I am amazed at the color of the desert. Everything is so green from the long winter and there are beautiful flowers blooming.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Right about here is where I got a blip on the radio that someone had a flat, again. Turns out it was Ray’s 2<SUP>nd</SUP> and the groups 6<SUP>th</SUP> (I think). A few of the riders rolled up. James bike was having some valve troubles and we were concerned that if he turned it off we couldn’t start it again so they all continued on to <st1:place w:st="on">Paisley</st1:place> while I waited to regroup. In the mean time Kevin waited with me and the eeriest fog rolled in over the top of the Diablo Rim and engulfed us. Spooky!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Larry, Randy, Andy and Ray were the next to show up and continued to ride on. Eventually the last two, Bob and Ace, show. Bob drug his lowrider pegs one too many times on the rocks and broke them good. One of his farkle devices on the KLR is a set of highway pegs. Nothing like riding Harley style the rest of the way through the rocks and sand in the canyon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We all meet back up in <st1:place w:st="on">Paisley</st1:place> for lunch at the Pioneer. If you’re ever in that neck of the woods stop and have pizza. It’s some of the best around. Like I said, we all meet up at the Pioneer except Ray and a few others. Turns out he got another flat. This was #6. Unbelievable.
    A few shots in <st1:place w:st="on">Paisley</st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We meet a fellow in town with a truck who’s heading to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Silver</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place>, our destination for the day. He agrees to take Jim and James and their bikes as James’s bike is not running well. Apparently Jim and James got quite the history tour on their ride.
    [​IMG]
    So the rest of the group is off again for a nice 80 mile trip through logging and forest service roads in the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fremont</st1:place></st1:City>. The first part was damp dirt logging roads. Nice traction and no dust. What a treat.
    Here are some shots from up high on the west side of <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Summer</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Up on top on Fremont Point. Lots of devastation from a big fire about 5 years ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It’s starting to get late in the day and we need to hot foot from here on out if we’re going to make our reservations at the Dinner Tree. I roll in at 7 o’clock with everyone else arriving soon behind me.
    This is a very unique place to eat. Great food and atmosphere!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The friendly staff.
    [​IMG]
    And the monster meals.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No one came even close to finishing although Kevin really tried.
    Motored on to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Silver</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place> for a shower, sunset and a little R and R.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up DAY THREE…
  17. Mad Kaw Disease

Oddometer:
    Not much to add, breakfast was great!

[​IMG]

Ray made it a short way into Fandango before he went flat again, unfortunately the spare tubes were about three miles ahead of us but Ray had patched a spare before we left.
    [​IMG]

The KLR in her last good moment before the BFR took out my pegs...Advice to all KLR owners UPGRADE YOUR FOOT PEG BOLTS. The OEM bolts suck and there are lots of kits out there.
    [​IMG]

Ace and Greg both had my back as I limped 26 miles out of Fandango using the highway pegs on my engine guard and shifting with the heel of my boot. About at this point I'm sure I heard Greg ask Ace something about "they shoot horses, don't they?"

[​IMG]

I finally limped into Paisley in desparate need of an easy out, tap and new bolts. No such luck...after lunch I followed Jim and James down the slab seeking repairs in either Silver Lake or Christmas Valley. A fellow named Sam at the Chevron in Silver Lake did his best to help...but the repairs wouldn't get me through off road. I still couldn't put any real weight on the pegs and still had to shift with my heel. My ride was over...nothing left for me on Day Three but to hobble back to Four Corners.
  18. Humunn

Humunn Agent Provocateur

Oddometer:
    Day THREE – <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:placeName w:st="on">Silver</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType> to <st1:placeName w:st="on">Christmas</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Valley</st1:placeType> to <st1:place w:st="on">Four Corners</st1:place>
    We all woke up to a glorious sunny clear day in the high desert. Today’s ride would be about 140 miles total and would take us back east through the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Fremont</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Forest</st1:placeType></st1:place> where our route would connect with the <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Oregon Backcountry Discover Route</st1:address></st1:Street> #5. This would take us up and over the Black Hills then down into <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Christmas</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Valley</st1:placeType></st1:place> for fuel and lunch. From there it would be a nice 75 mile cruiser run back to <st1:place w:st="on">Four Corners</st1:place>. We’d stop and see Crack in the Ground and the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Green</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Mountain</st1:placeType></st1:place> lookout along the way.
    Here’s some great early am shots.
    Ray getting the sleep out of his eyes.
    [​IMG]
    Kevin working on his Konstant Trail Maintenance bike.
    [​IMG]
    Evidence that the motel sign was place a bit too low.
    [​IMG]
    One thing you’ve got to love about small towns is you are never quite sure what is in store for some of the necessities, like fuel, lodging, and food. But one thing you can almost always be sure of is the friendliness and helpfulness of local folks. Breakfast Sunday morning was an adventure on its own. We ate at this great little place called the High Desert Grill and Deli.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The view from breakfast to the east and west on Highway 30, the main drag through <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Silver</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place>.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here’s Elaine in action. Nice work!!!
    [​IMG]
    The food was KILLER and it kept coming and coming. The problem was that whatever she brought out next looked so good you had to at least try some even though you were packed. This is what topped it all off. How could anyone resist this???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Elaine THANK YOU. We’ll see you again in September!
    We rolled out of <st1:placeName w:st="on">Silver</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType> in the northern end of the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fremont</st1:place></st1:City> and had some spectacular views along the way. Here’s Table Rock in the distance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And a view of the 3 Sisters back toward the NW.
    [​IMG]
    Some shots en route.
    Andy.
    [​IMG]
    James.
    [​IMG]
    The rest of the crew.
    [​IMG]
    Leaving the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fremont</st1:place></st1:City> we crossed over Highway 30 and the road went from smooth gravel service road to gnarled up two track at best which woke us up from our post breakfast slumber.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because of the extreme ridges and valleys the route meanders in a big upside down “U” shape. I was the first one up on top of one of the ridges and captured these great photos.
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Summer</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place> in the distance.
    [​IMG]
    Table Rock, again, to the west.
    [​IMG]
    The riders making their way across the valley below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And climbing up to the top of the ridge.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Summer</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Lake</st1:placeType></st1:place> in the distance behind the riders.
    [​IMG]
    On to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Christmas</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Valley</st1:placeType></st1:place> where we fuel up and have another fantastic meal at the Lodge.
    Rolling north we make a stop at Crack in the Ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then on to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Green</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Mountain</st1:placeType></st1:place> Lookout.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then a long 50 mile cruise north to where we gather up at Highway 20.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then back into Millican for the last leg. Here’s a couple shots of the cinder cone on the way.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <st1:place w:st="on">Jefferson</st1:place> in the distance.
    [​IMG]
    Heading back to the staging area I got slowed up by one of those new RAZR 4 wheelers (looks like a mini-Jeep) – very cool! Picking my spot in the heavily whooped two track I was able to launch around them and continue on my way. I didn’t know Kevin was tracking about 2 feet off my rear wheel and all of a sudden the big 520 sails right past me with the suspension working its way nicely through the big bumps. He stops a ways up the trail and I roll up to him – he’s all smiles. So I ask him if he wants to make single track out of two track and the game was on. We had a blast keeping speed through the whooped out two track while riding side by side. Nice ride Kevin!
    A few miles later we all converge on the staging area and I take a few celebratory pictures.
    James, Jim, Doug and Scott didn’t quite understand what I was looking for.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But Ray, who’s been on these rides before, certainly did!
    [​IMG]
    And so did Kevin and Andy!
    [​IMG]
    Bob was busy finishing off a victory shot of $90 whiskey.
    [​IMG]
    Until next time, NICE RIDE!
    [​IMG]
  19. Mad Kaw Disease

Oddometer:
    And let's not forget our host in the Captain America garb taking all these pics!!

[​IMG]

THANKS GREG and High Desert Adventure for the great time. To all the guys on the trip, it was great to meet you and I hope we cross trails again sometime.
  20. Racinace

Racinace Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great report guys! Enjoyable read.:1drink