1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Ride to FLA. need suggestions

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Skinner, Nov 12, 2004.

1. hotwheels

hotwheels Adventurer

Oddometer:
    No matter what sort of m/c you ride, I will take you for a tour of the ONF. You must do me one favor,to win this free tour please write to : Mr Will Ebaugh, 325 John Knox Road, Suite F-100, Tallahassee, Fl. 32303 and tell him not to close any trails in the ONF it's such a great place to ride you're comming from Illionis to ride there. He's the man in charge of the trail closure group at the National Forest Service in Florida, please go to my Ocala National Forest trail closure maps post and see the gory details. THANKS, come ride with me !
  2. trailuser

trailuser take the backroads

Oddometer:

I went to Nova Scotia in 97 for COG Rally. It was over Memorial Day Weekend, and very cool!!! At any rate I plan on going back. Toying with the idea of going to Newfoundland around the 28 of June. There is a run (footrace) on some French Island called St-Pierre at that time.

I would call this a Dualsport advenure i.e running & biking, after that is the true defination of dualsport, right? :nod

Cape Brenton is beautiful!!
  3. skadamo

skadamo I like riding

Oddometer:
    excellent smilie usage! couldn't have said it better.:rofl
  4. skadamo

skadamo I like riding

Oddometer:
    :nod excellent. maybe I can rent scooters for my whole party. those can be fun to flog.
  5. skadamo

skadamo I like riding

Oddometer: