1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Riding around BC - accommodations and routes!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by shanekingsley, Jul 31, 2020.

1. shanekingsley

shanekingsley Motoman

Oddometer:
    I’ll be leaving early Saturday morning from Ontario and hope to be in Prince George by Tuesday or Wednesday and relax with a friend for a few days. Will make it over to my sisters near Vancouver by the end of the month.

What‘a the situation like on the island for non residents? I was hoping to do a trip over to there and stay a night in Port Hardy, then a night in Tofino before heading back to my sisters.
    Thanks!
  2. 2wheellifer

2wheellifer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have been on six ferry crossings in the last 8 weeks. In early July there were very few motorcycles but in August many motorcycles. I noted plates from Ont. , MB, SK, and AB. Hotels and limited restaurants are open and some campgrounds. Enjoy your ride , but it will be different then past rides.