Riding around Java Indonesia

Discussion in 'Asia' started by TrackHack, May 17, 2009.

1. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Yupz... just take good care of your health, bro.. The weather these days are hard to predict... It could be sunny in the morning, but suddenly turn into hard rain in the afternoon.. Bring your vitamin and food supplement along with you.
    Watch what you eat too, a lot of Indonesian Traditional food are "hard" on people from outside Indonesia coz some are spicy and salty. Don't worry, u won;t hard to found McDonald and KFC at every city you went thru! hahahahah.. Kidding brother...

Just call us when you have arrived here in Indonesia.. We will take you arround Jakarta for a while before you go touring, so u can addapted with Indonesian weather condition.
    For your info: @ Jakarta is about 32-44 celcius, Cirebon is about 35 celcius, Dieng is about 0 - 2 celcius at night, at daylight about 10 - 15 celcius, Jogja is about 30-31 celcius at the city.
    Just bring clothes that suit you in each condition...

We'll talk about it more when u're already here, but forgive me if my conversation isn't good enough... hahaha... But don't worry, doesn;t mean we have to talk in Tarzan language..:super
    My fiancee is an english teacher, maybe I'll bring her along when we met.. :)
  2. chook chaser

chook chaser adv

Oddometer:
    Hi T.H.
    Your doing what i have been thinking of doing in the last few months still in the prcocess of pulling my finger out thou looking forward to some photos and trip report I got the dl 65o going to sell it so I can get to Indonesia for a trip
    regards greg
  3. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Great Greg,

just send me e-mail whenever you're going to Indonesia. ADV Rider Indonesia will help you if there's anything you need while you were here..

Right now we're waiting for Rod to come here to Indonesia, and great news is we already have some rent bikes for him.. Let him choose what kinda of bike he need..
  4. chook chaser

chook chaser adv

Oddometer:
    TX T-Redz I will touch base with you . Java, all of Indonesia, is beautiful and looks like a great place for adventure I am looking forward to coming over my list of places to go to is growing .to much to see It is good to read up on the reports were the locals go away from the beaten path
    Salamat malam pak T_REDz
  5. TrackHack

TrackHack Crusty n00b

Oddometer:
    Go 4 it Greg
    I will post photos as I go and a ride report when I get back. I hope I have packed everything...but it doesn't matter anyhow coz it is an adventure. T-REDZ and ALL the guys in this forum have been awesome and very helpful. I hope that I can help you as much as they have helped me. It is going to be an action packed week...flat out.

G2G I need my beauty sleep before the flight. TTFN
    Rod
  6. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Wahahaha...:super
    nice to know you learn a bit indonesian Language (bahasa). Don't worry, people in Indonesia are nice and charming. They're very welcome (opps .. sorry, I mean: We are very welcome) to people from outside Indonesia.

Yes, JAVA has a lot of places for touring with a beautiful spot and challenging tracks.. Then there are Sumatra, kalimantan/borneo, Celebes with its wild area...

Java traffic is a little bit hected in a week day.. But when u have reached small cities and valley, then you will found out why it so hard to forget Indonesia..

Even Obama himself said that it hard for him to forget that he was grown up in indonesia.. :)
  7. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:

ROD... WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rofl:rofl
    Don't forget to call me and haryo whenever you have arrived @ Jakarta.

I suggest you took DAMRI Buss to Blok M from airport then from Blok M u took Taxy to Hotel.
    Or if you have to go with Taxi from Airport, ask the security/information that you just want a BLUE BIRD GROUPS Taxi (regular) or a SILVER BIRDS (premium). I recommend them as a save and responsible taxicab company...

Welcome to Jakarta, brother! The City of Sin.. hahahahaha..
  8. DendyJ

DendyJ Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey TH, Welcome to Indonesia.. You probably in a hectic situation.. or asleep.. or jet lagging.. ahaha.. but I sure hope you'll have a blast here.. If you ever blew by bandung.. give me a message okay.. I'll take you to a crazy road trip..
  9. TrackHack

TrackHack Crusty n00b

Oddometer:
    Well I'm here...but my bags didnt make it to Jakarta. One is still in Denpasar and one is still in Sydney. So time is really short now. My phone is also in Sydney, so thats why I didnt call yet. Sorry. I will ring now. Beautify city, and craaaazy riding!

Rod
  10. dpouwel

dpouwel Petualang

Oddometer:
    Welcome to Indonesia:lol3
  11. b4747 dj

b4747 dj supra little adv

Oddometer:

WELCOME TO INDONESIA:clap:clap:clap:freaky:freaky

bajaj_014_SBC_061_INSERT

supra riders:evil:evil:evil:evil
  12. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Denny, TH? you mean Temmy Himawan? that would be my name! wakakaka..
  13. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Hahaha......
    Thank's God in Sunday your bag with "Riding Gear" finally came at 1:30 am West Indonesia Time, Rod.. So you don't have to buy gears here in Indonesia..

Great ride that I have with you and your wife on sunday morning to afternoon all around Jakarta...
    Maybe if you still have time later after back from Jogja, I will take you to some other places at Jakarta and urban city next to, such as Bogor and Sukabumi.
    Take care on your journey, bro... tell Tina I say Hi... ;)
    :super
  14. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Some pictures of Rod (Trackhack) in Jakarta:

Tina, Rod, Domo and Me at Le Meredien

[​IMG]

Rod with ADV Rider Jakarta
    [​IMG]

Rod and Tina in front of Hermes Statue at Old Banda, Jakarta
    [​IMG]

Right now Rod is stay at Bandung and will continue his journey tomorrow to Dieng with some ADV Rider Bandung will guide him until the border of West and Central Java.
  15. chook chaser

chook chaser adv

Oddometer:
    Salam di mana track hack it is very quite saya mau photos report :ear:lurk
    greg:1drink
  16. dpouwel

dpouwel Petualang

Oddometer:
    Selamat pagi (good morning) chook chaser

Track Hack will leaving bandung today. for Ride report highlight follow this link Adventure on

salam
    dpouwel

FYI: we usually use selamat pagi/siang/sore (good morning/afternon/evening) in opening and use salam for ending:clap
  17. DendyJ

DendyJ Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hei Greg, I've posted some photos on the trip on Indonesia..
    it's here...
  18. chook chaser

chook chaser adv

Oddometer:
    tx fellas got the linkies
    greg
  19. T-REDZ

T-REDZ ADVentourider

Oddometer:
    Trackhack with ADV Rider Indonesia & PRIDES (Pulsar Rider Society)

[​IMG]
  20. DendyJ

DendyJ Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Aaaaaaaaahhh... I miss this moment... :freaky

PS: Did u guys notice something above Bowo's Head.. AHahahahahahahaha...