Riding, Geocaching and Exploring . . . .

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Ladybug, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Ladybug

Ladybug Bug Sister Supporter

Oddometer:
    Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
    Day 5 Wednesday 8/26/20 to Centralia, WA

[​IMG]

Before we move along with the ride I want to tell you a little more about Cycle Camp. If you are in the area consider camping there. As Bob showed us around the day before he showed us the pavilion.
    [​IMG]

The bonfire pit. It's covered which is good for the west side of WA. We were lucky and it wasn't raining or drizzly but it common for things to be wet on the west side.
    [​IMG]

The camp is for two-wheeled travelers, motorcycles, and bicycles. On the weekends only two-wheeled vehicles are allowed in camp. I'm guessing three wheels is OK too. No, cars, pickups, vans, RVs, etc. however during the week if someone is stuck needing a camping spot he will allow cars, etc. then. There were three cars in the camp when we were there and only our two motorcycles. Apparently, during the week the camp is usually pretty bare and gets busier on the weekends.

There is food if you need a meal and don't want to go to town. He said he keeps food on hand for campers especially the bicyclists. He said after they get done riding to camp they don't want to have to ride to dinner too. There were potatoes, onions, canned food, boxed dinners, bread, peanut butter, jam, eggs, bacon, sausage, coffee, etc.
    [​IMG]

BBQs were available and a cooktop but I didn't get a pic of that.
    [​IMG]

Just in case anyone needs it explained.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fish pond with a Burt Reynolds posed frog. Doesn't the frog remind you of Burt when he posed for Playgirl?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We camped just beyond this shed. That's our tents peeking out from the trees.
    [​IMG]

Inside the shed was camping things if needed like chairs, ground cloths, thermarests and such.
    [​IMG]

There were campsites like this throughout the forest.
    [​IMG]

If you want to sleep in a teepee there's even one of those you can use.
    [​IMG]

I looked for the Leprechaun but couldn't find the little bugger. I know he's out there.
    [​IMG]

The is a wall between the road and camp made out of natural materials. It does a good job of keeping the road noise out of camp.
    [​IMG]

Entrance pictures again, this time in the daylight.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our camp.
    [​IMG]

Before Bob left for work he came and said goodbye to us. We were just getting ready to walk over and put some money in his pay box so we handed it to him instead. We gave him $20.00 each. Not that we used $20.00 of facilities but I liked that he is willing to have people camp there free if they are out of work, he has food and cooking supplies available if people want to eat in camp and everything else he has available if wanted. He told us we were way too generous but I think we both thought of it as a "pay it forward" type of thing. I will camp there again.

And we were on our way to the Hoh Rainforest.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tree teepee to ride through.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course with the Covid-19 thing the visitor center was closed but the trails were open.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A picture of me, mask and all.
    [​IMG]

That piece of wood sticking up looks like a sea otter to me.
    [​IMG]

These trees look soft like teddy bears.
    [​IMG]

Every time I looked at PNW Buttercup she was petting another bush or tree. It's cool that she likes nature.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

How many kids do you suppose have had their pics in those tree roots over the years?
    [​IMG]

Onward again.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were looking for ice cream and found a payphone. I snapped a shot of it because they are far and few between anymore. There were two here, one wasn't working but I think this one was.
    [​IMG]

We had an ice cream bar then we were off to Centralia, WA I didn't spot much to get pics of, and the few I did try to take turned out real blurry. I must have been getting tired.

Rather than being frustrated trying to find camping we grabbed a room. With as expensive as some of the state park campgrounds are it doesn't cost much more to get a room and when sharing the room and splitting the cost it makes it affordable.

Next up is Windy Ridge at Mt. St. Helens. . .
  2. Shady Pass David

Shady Pass David Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Did you see the "Flash of Green" as the sun set?...
    N-Id-Jim likes this.
  3. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    Day 6 Thursday 8/27/20 to Ellensburg, WA via Mt. St. Helens & Yakima Canyon.

[​IMG]

As we rode south on NF25 From Randle, WA, toward Windy Ridge to see Mt. St. Helens, there was a fork in the road and I took the wrong fork. It wasn't far until I realized I went the wrong way but I was curious about where the road would lead so I continued to follow it for a while. I determined I want to return and spend some time riding roads in the area I haven't been on and this one would be one of them. On the way back to NF25 I spotted a waterfall for PNW Buttercup.
    [​IMG]

Back on NF25 I stopped to look at a waterfall and the site of a landslide that happened years ago.
    [​IMG]

And another waterfall. This is just before the turn to NF99 and it's a short hike to the falls from the parking area.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NF99
    [​IMG]

First view of Mt. St. Helens.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It hasn't been that many years since all this was still pretty bare from the volcano blowing through.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All those bare trees still standing are reminders of how the blast stripped things.
    [​IMG]

I think this is Mt. Adams.
    [​IMG]

Flowers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mt. St. Helens is always easy to identify since it has that huge crater on the north side.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even though I was disappointed I wasn't surprised that the visitors' centers weren't open. Hearing about Mt. St. Helens from a knowledgable ranger is always informative but not available this year. Just another side effect of Covid-19.

Motorcycle glamour shots.

[​IMG]

That's Mt. Hood in Oregon in the distance.
    [​IMG]

Spirit Lake. the white stuff on top of the lake is trees that had been blown into the lake. They are still floating all these years later.
    [​IMG]

What's left of a tree that was in the blast.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Miners Car. While the miner and his son weren't in the car they were in a cabin nearby and didn't make it.
    [​IMG]

I didn't get the full bumper in the picture but I did get a tiny bit of the chrome that is lasting the test of time. Soon there will be just a pile of rust and a full shiny chrome bumper sitting on the ground.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PNW Buttercup getting a shot of the sign.
    [​IMG]

After Windy Ridge we rode west on Hwy 12 and stopped to get a shot of Mt. Rainier. PNW Buttercup got a shot of her bike in front of the mountain too. Maybe she will post hers.
    [​IMG]

Here's one without the bike in the way.
    [​IMG]

Following the Tieton River.
    [​IMG]

Then we rode through Yakima Canyon following the Yakima River.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are 4 or 5 campgrounds along the Yakima River and they were all full of campers. We rode into Ellensburg, WA, got a room, and found a Chinese Restaurant for dinner.

Next up is the last day of our ride.
  4. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    LB. i saw on your route LA Push is included. did you make it? (never mind it wasn't highlighted in yellow) @Shady Pass David recommended to me to go there but after riding 6-9 miles in, i saw a sign on the road "Locals Only". i turned around and missed this picture from google.
    [​IMG]
    N-Id-Jim and Shady Pass David like this.
  5. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    I had to look up "Flash of Green" at sunset to learn about it. We didn't see it and I this is the first time I have heard of it but now I will be looking for it.

We were close to La Push but, like you, we weren't able to go there.
  6. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    Day 7 Friday 8/28/20 to Coulee City, WA

With things being so busy between it being Aug., tourist season, and going into the weekend Friday was to be our last day riding. The ride was to end at home however for me it ended in Coulee City. PNW Buttercup ended her ride in Deer Park where she lives.

On the list of to-dos for the day was a spot I wanted to show PNW Buttercup and visiting Leavenworth since that is somewhere she hadn't been yet and wanted to see.
    [​IMG]

As we rode north from Ellensburg, WA I noticed the farmland along the way with the hills in the distance. I'm often amazed at how beautiful the Pacific Northwest is. All I need to do is look around and appreciate the things around me.
    [​IMG]

Power is generated so we can have the lives we enjoy with all our electronic devices.
    [​IMG]

Climbing up Blewitt Pass.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the first stop. Clear, clean water is always appreciated.
    [​IMG]

PNW Buttercup getting a shot of the pretty water.
    [​IMG]

There were some colorful drawings on some of the rocks. It's done in sidewalk chalk so as soon as it rains it will be gone.
    [​IMG]

The first time I stopped here it was to look for a geocache. The cache is no longer here and I'm glad I looked for it all those years ago.
    [​IMG]

If you cross the highway (carefully since it is busy), step or crawl over the guard rail, and look for this.
    [​IMG]

Then follow that little trail and it will take you to this.
    [​IMG]

It's left from the mining days. I believe it was used to grind stones to determine if there was minerals in them.

Then we walked up a narrow dirt road.
    [​IMG]

To an old mining site. I believe there is still a geocache here but I didn't look for it this time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The large timbers reminded me of the song about Big Bad John. My mother bought that record and we listened to it often when I was a little girl. My imagination was very active and in my mind, I could see the big man saving all the other miners and I thought of him as a hero.
    [​IMG]

Heading for Leavenworth.
    [​IMG]

Fruit Stand
    [​IMG]

We made it to Leavenworth, WA, and found a place to park without paying for parking. I considered that a bonus. :D
    [​IMG]

This is a very popular spot in Leavenworth but it wasn't open. We were there a bit before noon and many of the places were either still closed or just opening for the day. I guess they aren't early risers in Leavenworth. :D
    [​IMG]

The buildings in Leavenworth are very nice.
    [​IMG]

The closed street doesn't even have many people in it yet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lots of cheery flowers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We went in and checked out the hippie clothes. Those sophisticated hippies obviously have more money than I do. There were some nice things in the store at a "nice" price. :eekers
    [​IMG]

We were looking for ice cream. We spotted one spot but it was still closed. I guess we could have had a pretzel but we wanted ice cream.
    [​IMG]

Then we found ice cream. :clap
    [​IMG]

We had our ice cream and moved on.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's fruit season in central WA.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When people think of WA they, more times than not, think of rain and lush greenery. It is that way on the west side of the Cascade mountains (Seattlish) but not so much for the rest of the state.
    [​IMG]

The Waterville Hotel is said to be haunted but I have never stayed there so I don't know if it is or not.
    [​IMG]

I like the small towns that have their own personality rather than looking like every other town out there like cities do.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back in 1985 on this road (Hwy 2) I had an accident that landed me in the hospital for a couple of weeks then with in-home care for another couple of weeks. I had some broken bones and lots of road rash. Luckily I had my helmet on. The bike went into a high-speed wobble that I was unable to pull it out of and I crashed. It was never determined what happened to cause the wobble. I have only ridden this road a few times since then and when I get to this area it always makes me queazy thinking about it and this day was no different.
    [​IMG]

PNW Buttercup knew I had a bad accident years ago but I didn't tell her we would be traveling on the same road where it happened. I actually like parts of the road like this part.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How did the big rocks get out there? Were they blown there by a volcano or pushed there by the Missoula Floods?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Banks Lake.
    [​IMG]

On the other side of this bridge is Coulee City and where my ride was completed at a gas station
    [​IMG]

Next to the gas station is an old motel and I like the old signs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll tell you about the end of the ride in the next post. . .
  7. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    The completion of Day 7 Friday 8/28/20 to Coulee City, WA

Arriving in Coulee City, 1500 miles into our ride, and about 100 miles from home, we stopped for fuel. With my bike filled I moved away from the pumps to wait for PNW Buttercup to finish filling her bike so we could be on our way.

[​IMG]

I was parked about where the X is or maybe a little closer to the building but plenty distance away from the parked vehicles. As I was sitting there on the bike I looked to my left just as a Ford F150 was about a foot from hitting me and it wasn't stopping. I yelled and PNW Buttercup looked over just as it was hitting me and my bike, knocking me over before it stopped. I was on the ground watching it still moving and seeing the left rear tire start to climb my bikes rear tire. I thought I was done for but luckily it stopped there. Since I was ready to head out I had all my gear on which I'm glad I did and even though the pickup was moving it was moving very slowly which I'm sure helped.

PNW Buttercup got to me as soon as she could but all she could do was watch as the truck hit me. That had to be such a horrible thing to see. Sorry that I put you through that.

With the engine guards and Jesse boxed my right leg (the one on the ground) wasn't smashed by the down bike and wasn't injured. My left leg must have been hit by the bumper as it hurt but wasn't pinned by the pickup, it was in the space between the engine guard and box. There was an EMT filling up his vehicle and he came over to check on me. He checked my leg to determine there wasn't a bone sticking out of the skin or anything. The bone didn't appear to be broken and the injury was limited to deep bruising. He also checked my eyes and talked with me a bit to be sure I didn't have any further issues.

Of course, with a motorcycle being involved the Sheriff showed up rapidly, and an ambulance arrived. I could have done without all the attention but it's better to be safe.

This is how my bike ended up. My bike put a scratch in the truck as it was trying to defend itself.
    [​IMG]

The engine guard was wedged under the truck and the bike had to be lifted a bit while the pickup moved forward to get it out from under the truck. You can see how far the tank is under the truck here.
    [​IMG]

Since the pickup was still moving it pushed the bike while it was on its side doing damage to the box and other parts. It broke the box off at the mount, dented it and one spot is cracked.
    [​IMG]

Where the handlebar was sliding on the pavement.
    [​IMG]

It took a hit here.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the front fender. The orange sticker is from RTWDoug and the magpie is from Metalcarver.
    [​IMG]

Yes, this is out of my comfort zone.
    [​IMG]

The driver of the truck was a young guy with his learner's permit and his mother was with him. He was very upset and so was his mother. What happened was another truck parked too close to their truck and he was being careful to not hit it. His mom was telling him to watch out for it. He was concentrating on not hitting the truck and didn't see me. I felt bad for him. He kept telling me how sorry he was and fighting tears back.

PNW Buttercup and I waiting for Rainbow007 to come with her truck to pick my bike and me up.
    [​IMG]

A picture was taken to show I was OK.
    [​IMG]

Rainbow007 showed up and PNW Buttercup helped her load the bike. I couldn't do much since it was all I could do to walk a bit and stand.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really appreciated Becky coming to get me and Sabrina waiting with me until she got there. I wanted her to leave earlier because I was afraid she would end up having to ride after dark if she left too late. She wouldn't leave until Becky got there. With the bike loaded she was on her way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now here we are three weeks later. It took two weeks to get approval from the drivers insurance company to take the bike in for an estimate. Because of Covid-19 the insurance appraiser doesn't do on-site inspections. It took them two weeks because they said they couldn't get ahold of the driver for his statement. Meanwhile, I had no problem getting a hold of the driver. They also had not requested a police report even though I provided them with the report number. I was told if I wanted to get a copy of the police report and forward it to them they would take a look at it. Sigh. Finally, the claim was escalated to someone higher up on the food chain at the insurance company. I talked him into calling the driver as soon as he got off the phone with me. He called me back in less than 10 minutes, said he reached the driver and they would be taking care of the claim. DUH!

After taking the bike to the shop I had to pay $215.00 for the estimate and need to be reimbursed by the insurance company. The estimate was written for about $4000.00. After I got home I looked closer to the estimate and saw there was no labor listed, the damaged seat was missed, and the broken turn signal hanging by a wire was missed. I called and asked them to update the estimate including the missed items. At that time I was told over 20 pictures of the damage was taken. The next estimate came back at about $6500.00.

Even though I know the damage to the bike is well over what the insurance company is going to consider the bike worth I still wanted an accurate estimate. After the things that were missed, I still wasn't comfortable with the estimate so I contacted my ex who was a motorcycle mechanic until a few years ago and certified for BMW. I asked him if he would take a look at the bike. I told him it would make me feel better if he could take a quick look and if he didn't spot anything I would at least feel better. He was at his hunting cabin so he agreed to meet me in Usk, WA and take a look at the bike.

I trailered the bike to Usk, he looked at it and found a few things. The tach needle is stuck, the handlebars are bent and he said he could tell the mounting points under the side panel are damaged without even taking any of the plastic off. He asked if I wanted him to take the plastic off to verify and I said that was good enough.

When I headed to Usk I left my phone at home and when I got back home I had a message from the insurance appraiser wanting me to take pictures of the damaged bike. I had already forwarded pics of the bike under the truck. I emailed the shop and asked them to forward via email the pics they took to the insurance company and copy me on the email. I also asked him to add the other things they missed to the estimate. That was Fri. afternoon and the pictures haven't been forwarded yet and no reply from the service manager. I'm sure they aren't happy about me being so picky but an estimate should list the things that were damaged and the labor to replace it.

So there we have it. I'm sure they will total the bike. I don't want to give up my bike and if I decide to keep it and have it repaired it will never again be the bike it was. :(:

About my leg. It was bruised from my ankle to my thigh and hurt a lot. Stair or any type of slant is the worst. I have stairs in my house and my laundry facilities are in the basement. :(: The good news is the majority of the bruising is now gone as is the swelling but my the muscle on the outside of my lower leg still hurts. Not as bad as it did but it's still tender. With the covid problem, I didn't want to go to a medical facility. Even though I know they are doing everything they can to prevent the spread I am apprehensive about going into any medical office and taking a chance of being exposed even though the chances are slight. I know from past experience there isn't anything that can be done about bruising and if I thought there was anything broken I would go.

For now, with a sore leg, it's looking like it will still be a while before I can ride again but I hope to be able to ride again before this season is over. PNW Buttercup and I still have some IDBDR to finish. :D :ricky
  8. Essex of Essex

Essex of Essex Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm glad that you seem to have got away lightly with regard to damage to you, and I'm sure the young man will have learnt a lesson that will stay with him throughout his driving life. The incompetence demonstrated by the repair shop is unforgivable! I hope you find a suitable machine over the winter and have plenty of riding adventures in 2021 that we can follow along
    klaviator likes this.
  9. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    Thank you. Yes, the damage to me is minor, I have been through a lot worse. The young man seemed like a very nice person and there is no doubt that he learned a hard lesson. The day after he asked his mom to call me to see how I was. I told him more than once that stuff happens, not to let it ruin him for driving but to take it as a learning experience.

The mother took the opportunity to discuss police officers with him and a young gal that was with them, maybe his sister. The officer was very nice and caring with me and with him. The mom pointed out that the majority of officers out there are like the one that responded and the ones that are being reported about on TV are few and far between.

PNW Buttercup and I also explained to everyone about safety items on the bike, like the engine guards and pointed out that if I had not had them and the Jesse boxes on the bike my injuries would be much greater. Also, how the helmet prevented me from even having a headache while there were dings in it. They had no idea that the jacket and pants I was wearing had padding in it and you could tell there was a lot of interest in how my gear prevented me from being injured a lot more. If anyone that witnessed what was happening rides or will ride in the future at least they had a good lesson as to what can help prevent injuries.

I'm disappointed with the shop. It's one of the larger ones here, multi-line and a BMW dealership. It used to be a good dealership but things change. I hope it changes again for the positive.

I have other motorcycles so the only thing preventing me from riding right now is a sore leg and that part is getting better. Right now the frustration of working with insurance and a crappy estimate is stressing me out but I will get through that.

With everything going on with Covid-19 and the west being hit with so many fires, people losing their lives, homes, business, etc. my bike being wrecked is very minor.

Thanks for following along and there will be more in the future.
  10. Gramp-Z

Gramp-Z Long timer Super Supporter Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wow Bug Sister ! I rarely look at ride reports after I retired , do not have the time like when I was at work . I skimmed some of this , but will try and read much more of it . I still ride my Versys x 300 , but only day rides mostly . My old body is getting more wore out and found about 200 miles is my limit on it . Last summer I bought a V-Star 650 to see if it would work better on longer rides , but just was not right for me . So a little over a month ago I bought a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 , Custom and have been setting it up for me . About a month ago I did a test ride over to George and back and it met expectations . Was planning on riding up to a buddy's place in Aeneas Valley three weeks ago . Fires and then smoke delayed that ride . Hopefully I will ride over on Wednesday . It would have been smoking hot three weeks ago , now it looks like my rain gear will be required for the first time in a long time . Hope you are healing up nicely ! :muutt:raabia
  11. Bob

Bob Formerly H20Pumper Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry about this incident, glad you are mostly ok! Better to have pics of the bike under the truck, than you.
  12. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    Hi @Gramp-Z, Nice to see a post from you. I'm glad you are keeping busy after retirement. Put that raingear on and enjoy your ride. :ricky :D

Hi @Bob, Nice to see you here as well.

I was under the truck with the bike until I crawled out, well only halfway under the truck. My head and shoulder weren't under the truck but I did have a good view of the underside of the bumper. PNW Buttercup tried to get pictures while I was laying there but her data card was full.

I'm healing, the bruises are gone from my let and it is starting to feel a bit better. The only issue left is I have tendonitis where my leg took the hit, I'm guessing the bumper hit it.

I'm glad there are still folks following this thread. I'll continue to add to this as I take more rides.
    SoPaRider, airheadbruce and BHlvr like this.
  13. B10Dave

B10Dave Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wow LB. What a stroke of bad luck. Glad to see you not hurt too bad and that you understood how traumatized the young driver was after the incident. Hope your dealings with the insurer turn out OK. ATGATT sure was demonstrated here as a good thing. Heal quickly and get back to riding as soon as you can.
    Ladybug likes this.
  14. Gramp-Z

Oddometer:
    Bug Sister , I decided to go next week instead of riding what appears to be the whole ride in rain and thunderstorms . Next week looks to have a high of about 80 and sunny skies . I do enjoy actually seeing the scenery . Not to mention all the roads east of the mountains have not had any rain in a long time , so they could be extra slippery for a while . Do not fancy going down on the 600 pound bike all that much . How many bikes do you have these days ? I am holding steady at two , at least until I find a Honda TL 125 .
  15. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    @B10Dave, I agree ATGATT is the way to go. Dealing with the insurance has been frustrating to say the least but I'll get through it. Thanks for the well wishes.

@Gramp-Z, I thought I was doing OK and sold two of my vintage bikes this spring. The only problem is I turned around a bought 3. Right now I have 8. I can call it 6, if I don't count the minibike and the vespa.
    SoPaRider, B10Dave and Gramp-Z like this.
  16. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    What can you say but Geeze.. ! What a mess. Sorry to hear you got banged up. Glad to hear you are ok.. and ready to ride another day !
    Ladybug likes this.
  17. Shady Pass David

Shady Pass David Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    There is a swell museum in Waterville, just off the main drag..They have the largest meteorite found in a close field, also the lady docent asked me if I like rocks?..Fur-sure!
    She turned out the main lights and turned on black lights; rocks glowing!..Ya-Hoo!
    Rocks in the field: Eratics...
    Gold grinder: Arista..
    What a sweet trip you took us on, I've done the same many times over the years..
    Thanks!
    Oldschoolrocker and Ladybug like this.
  18. Gramp-Z

Oddometer:
    Well my planned ride fell through , so I did a loop over Snoqualmie Pass , then Blewett Pass and stopped for gas in Wenatchee . Thick fog and the clouds until after Cle Elum , also pretty chilly . Removed a few layers and rode HYW 28 down to Quincy and then dropped down to Sunland and visited with old buddy . Warmed right up while there . Swapped out to mesh jacket for the slog home on I-90 . Longest ride I have taken in a few years , 322 . Old broken body does not like it as when I had a younger man's body . Personal best was on my V-45 Sabre with a Windstar fairing . Rode 1,650 miles in 26 hours with an hour or so rest in the middle . I need to give the 300 some exercise , do not want it to get jealous . At least on the 900 , it has enough juice to run my non used garbing jacket liner for upcoming season .
    Ladybug likes this.
  19. Ladybug

Oddometer:
    After not riding much for a while it takes time to get used to it again. It's nice that you are getting out.
  20. Comrade Arturo

Comrade Arturo Veterinario

Oddometer:
    Any updates from the insurance company?