For sale Riding pants and jackets!!

Discussion in 'Gear' started by KTIM300, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTIM300

KTIM300 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Let me start by saying I'm 5'9' 200 lbs, 36x32 for fitting references, prices include shipping to lower 48.

MSR OTB pants red/gray size 38, little loose on me 2 tightest setting, can be fine tuned with push to latch closure. They are a 8 on a 1-10 scale with all Velcro and zippers working, 2 front zipper pockets and vents front and rear of thigh area. $50.00
    IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0791.JPG

Motocentric OTB pants black w/small gray accents, size large with Velcro adjustments at waist, they have been worn once on a street bike ride, are as brand new, fit my waistline with room to adjust up or down, armor at knees can be removed if upgrading, (currently soft pads) very well made! 2 zippered hand pockets, vents at sides of thigh area, zip in thermo-liner, zipper up side to mid-thigh for easy on/off over boots w/Velcro cover for zipper, can be attached to jacket with zipper in lower back. $75.00
    IMG_0788.JPG IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0787.JPG

Motocentric jacket black w/gray accents (matches above pants), size XL, is an 8 on 1-10 scale, has vents in chest, forearms,top of shoulders and exhaust vents behind ribs. 2 inner chest pockets, zip in quilted thermal liner, soft fleece neck liner w/button closure, armor in elbows and shoulders, soft padding in the back. It can be adjusted at the waist via Velcro straps, snap adjustments in bicep and forearm area, all snaps and zippers function as designed..don't let the name fool ya, another well made product! $100.00
    IMG_0796.JPG IMG_0795.JPG

Attached Files:

No-Fret likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.