I plan to ride the western Balkans, Greece and maybe Turkey in a couple weeks. I've waited till now to see if they were going to have more restrictions on travelers. I am waiting for confirmation of a rental bike in Zagreb, Croatia. If the bike deal works out I will leave here on September 13. Initially I'll rent for 3 weeks and probably extend for another 2 weeks if restrictions don't shut me down. My uncemented route will go Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Greece. If I add 2 more weeks on, I'll go to Turkey. I'd really like to ride about a month in Turkey. Returning I'll probably go through Bulgaria and Serbia. Even though I'm double vaccinated with Moderna, I still need to get a PCR test within 72 hours of departure. I will need the same test before returning home also.